• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Erdrick

Just get it over with already, yeesh... How many more stupid deadlines and meetings must they have? Makes the CBA meetings in the lockout look progressive in comparison. I will be very happy when this team finally moves somewhere where they are really wanted and loved. Instead of barely 8000 people who are lured into an arena with super-cheap tickets and other freebies and still can't even support a team enough after they did the best that they ever have in franchise history last season, playoff-wise.

He is playing, but playing a wing where he's not the best.

Hurray! Cautious optimism! You guys have been playing decent so far this year, and... Markov, is it? looks to be rebuilt and quite dangerous. Just half an hour left before I either am happy with a win or deplete my supply of beer in the fridge to console myself from some huge lop-sided loss.

Hunter S.

Best thing about a 48 game season is everything. Seriously, going back to 82 games after this is going to be such a fucking grind. The NHL will never reduce the number of games for obvious $$$$ reasons, but damnit I'd love it if every season were 48 games long, or like 60 at max.

The best thing is it started in January and does not run against the NFL. Would go for that along with a shortened season too, but only by perhaps 10 games.

Montresor

fuck no gardiner

gg sabres

What's the full lineup?

Injuries are Lupul, MacArthur, and Komisarek, and you have Gardiner staying with the Marlies. I'd guess the pairings will be:

Phaneuf-Kostka (hopefully they continue playing well)
Gunnarsson-Liles
Holzer-Fraser

With Franson scratched again... lol. Franson should be embarrassed. I remember when he felt so entitled to a spot last year. He angrily called his agent when Gardiner made the team over him last season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hurray! Cautious optimism! You guys have been playing decent so far this year, and... Markov, is it? looks to be rebuilt and quite dangerous. Just half an hour left before I either am happy with a win or deplete my supply of beer in the fridge to console myself from some huge lop-sided loss.
Yeaaa, still one bad hit away from it all being over though. Hopefully Big Buff doesn't crush him....this game will be the battle of the D-man one timers.

Sanjuro

I dunno, I like how you get to play every team in an 82 game season.

These Back2Backs are great for us though

I'm a baseball guy. I don't like seeing the other conference until the finals. Makes it a bigger deal IMO.

Fuck. I hate these cancerous alternate jerseys.

Red_Man

For Leafs-age, Mcguire said today on TSN radio that if the Leafs were to trade Kessel he would expect they could only get a great D man and a middle of the pack prospect and late pick, or a Top prospect , meh player and late draft pick, for whatever it's worth.

Sanjuro

For Leafs-age, Mcguire said today on TSN radio that if the Leafs were to trade Kessel he would expect they could only get a great D man and a middle of the pack prospect and late pick, or a Top prospect , meh player and late draft pick, for whatever it's worth.

Never to late to FLEECED.

Red_Man

Going to try and watch the Habs game on GCL on my 360, hopefully it doesn't stop to buffer every 30 seconds.....good news is its the TSN-Habs broadcast, meaning Randorf is commentating.

Top Bottom