• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Stammer91

Neo Member
How's Lindback been for you guys? Just good enough to win as long as your team is hot? Still too green to be an NHL starter? Flashes of Roloson?

I see the flashes of a #1 goaltender, but he's still growing into it. I can think of a goal in every game that he would like to have back, but he has been very good for the most part. There's still some growing pains with two new top 4 dmen and a new starting goalie.

ZeroGravity

I see the flashes of a #1 goaltender, but he's still growing into it. I can think of a goal in every game that he would like to have back, but he has been very good for the most part. There's still some growing pains with two new top 4 dmen and a new starting goalie.
To add to this, he's very good at shutting the door when he has to. He's been lights out in the third period. He makes the big saves when the team needs him most, and that's all you can really ask of a goalie.

Solo

Welcome back Solo!

Thanks man!

I take it that trip to the hospital was to give you a semen transplant after you nearly flooded your residence after the first few games?

You sir, have nailed it. In addition, I was having several inches taken off my cock.

Jersey looks good Solo, it'll suck if he changes back to 94 next year though.

Indeed. You'd better keep 27 you little bastard!

Saw this on my news feed from NHL Memes.

155019_403445676414054_1821224271_n.jpg

Enjoying it while it lasts before we lose tomorrow.

Cake Boss

Banned
Spezza out. Alfie and Zibanejad in

They should have kept the kid in OTT last year instead of basically wasting a year of development barely playing in Sweden.

ATF487

I know! Games almost everyday. You don't have to face the other conference in meaningless games. Actual playoff caliber hockey early.

It's beautiful.

I dunno, I like how you get to play every team in an 82 game season.

These Back2Backs are great for us though

Quick

Banned
Does Carlyle read GAF?

Big Leafs topic tonight is Phaneuf and Kostka eating up too many minutes.

Welcome back, Solo. How does it feel being nuts-less?

Hunter S.

I know! Games almost everyday. You don't have to face the other conference in meaningless games. Actual playoff caliber hockey early.

It's beautiful.

I miss when even the lowly Avs could beat the crap out of most Eastern teams. No gimmies for the West this year and it is a shame.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Apparently Jamison is gonna ask Glendale for an extension

Translated: they want to blame Glendale for the coyotes leaving

Erdrick

So nice to be back here to watch a game. Ready for stretching the Jets' overhead storage boxes.

That depends if Lars Eller is playing tonight or not.

Hope it's a good game either way. Funny seeing the Habs fans I know at work being conflicted over who to support tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That depends if Lars Eller is playing tonight or not.

Hope it's a good game either way. Funny seeing the Habs fans I know at work being conflicted over who to support tonight.
He is playing, but playing a wing where he's not the best.

Cat Party

Best thing about the shortened season for us on the west coast is very few 4pm starts. Sharks only have 3 games this season starting before 5pm on a weekday.

Solo

Best thing about the shortened season for us on the west coast is very few 4pm starts. Sharks only have 3 games this season starting before 5pm on a weekday.

Best thing about a 48 game season is everything. Seriously, going back to 82 games after this is going to be such a fucking grind. The NHL will never reduce the number of games for obvious $$$$ reasons, but damnit I'd love it if every season were 48 games long, or like 60 at max.

Top Bottom