• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

rellix

All this talk in the OT section has been making me wonder if there is a system in place to prevent performance enhancing drug use. Ive never once heard about NHL players using PED lately.

You probably will soon. Wasn't more drug testing part of the CBA?

Parch

Man Toronto goes ballistic (myself included) after a bad loss.
You'd think they'd be used to it by now after the last few years. Hell, after the last few decades. Is there anybody here that was alive the last time the Leafs were in the Stanley Cup finals?

So seeing as how Detroit is the only team to not score in the first period this season, I should skip the beginning of the game and turn it on once the second starts right?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
oh hey

macarthur out
komisarek out

carlyle says he feels no pressure to play gardiner

seems he feels no pressure to win

welcome to toronto

MutFox

Banned
My PS3 is collecting dust at the moment...
Most of my gaming is on PC...

Free games are where it's at at the moment.

Planetside 2
Path of Exile
League of Legends

Can't believe these are all free...
They're also better than most paid games... :|
Currently, I'd say they're the best in their genre and they're FREE... WTF!

I also have a PS3. I havent used it in a while though. I just wait for something I want to come out on + and then I use it. I dont buy PS3 games anymore. Almost all my gaming is on 360, with the occasional PC game mixed in.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I also own a PS3 but I'm usually not on often. I will be now because of Ni No Kuni.

But otherwise I just use the thing to watch blu-rays.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
This arriving yesterday?

Galchenyuk/Gallagher staying up for the full season and dat Habs youth movement?

Bergervin making every GM in the league look foolish by holding strong and signing Subban to a GREAT deal?

See you for tonight's game, gentlemen. Boxes will be stretched.

Nice, would have tried to get their heritage classic away jersey with the thicker numbers myself.

Revenant

This arriving yesterday?

Galchenyuk/Gallagher staying up for the full season and dat Habs youth movement?

Bergervin making every GM in the league look foolish by holding strong and signing Subban to a GREAT deal?

See you for tonight's game, gentlemen. Boxes will be stretched.

I take it that trip to the hospital was to give you a semen transplant after you nearly flooded your residence after the first few games?

Parch

Khabibulin is back
I think it will be extremely difficult for one goalie to play all the games this year. With the condensed schedule and all the back-to-back nights, teams with 2 decent goalies have an advantage. If Khabibulin can play once or twice a week I'd be happy with that. Maybe he might even have some trade value at the trade deadline. OK, too far. Now I'm just dreaming.

Canucks are 2-2-2 but are 6th in the West. Those loser points count.

Schroeder seems to be getting the Hodgson treatment: second PP, offensive zone faceoffs, but sparingly used in a defensive role (I don't even know if he played even-strength in the third).

Some rumblings about McDonald possibly being injured. Went off the ice with a trainer today mid practice.

Shiiiiiiit.

tumblr_m7r3u3hFou1rpphqm.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm kinda scared that the Subban deal created bad blood between Subban and Bergevin. I guess we'll see in 2 years.

I still can't believe how little money he settled for. He's easily worth a 4 year, $16 million deal, but either no GM had the balls to offer sheet him or they did, but Subban couldn't bring himself to sign for another team even though Montreal would probably have matched it.
Subban just really wants to play here. He obviously loves the attention and pressure and he thrives off that in Montreal. He's said it numerous times, and he wants to be the player we depend on in important situations. I think him accepting this deal shows how bad he wants to play hockey and how bad he wants to be a part of this team. If he really was this big asshole with all these attitude problems like a lot of people say he could have just held out, waited to be traded or been given an offer sheet. He's worth more then he was given.

Jersey looks good Solo, it'll suck if he changes back to 94 next year though.

Socreges

Banned
How's Lindback been for you guys? Just good enough to win as long as your team is hot? Still too green to be an NHL starter? Flashes of Roloson?

Top Bottom