• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

calder

I was bitter for a minute after the Campbell goal, but really with the double minor and a lengthy 5on3 being down 1-0 on the road in the second isn't so bad

Leafs powerplay:

iruerZKTWQ2VM.gif

A Never Mind The Buzzcocks gif featuring two of my current favourite UK personalities.

Thank you.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Where's all the Ranger fans that were getting in fights with Philly fans about their depth at the beginning of the season?
Don't know about anybody else, but I've been talking about our notable lack of depth at forward since the season started.

Not exactly a marquee game here. Crosby's getting away with all kinds of shit as usual. Rangers already have 2 Too Many Men penalties tonight. I seriously think we have at least 5 or 6 of those on the season already. We're also not hitting at all. Probably largely due to Cally's absence.

Frustrating game.

calder

Holy shit, I didn't even notice that was him. I stopped watching once a certain main character left the show.

Holy shit me neither, although I only watched I think 3 episodes of Misfits. Really should go back to that, I liked it a lot when I watched but just didn't have a chance to... legally acquire the rest at the time.

EDIT: also, Clitsome!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
is Baertschi still with the big club/will he spend the season? Past the tryout? Too bad he's not playing as well as he was during the 5 short games last season :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy shit me neither, although I only watched I think 3 episodes of Misfits. Really should go back to that, I liked it a lot when I watched but just didn't have a chance to... legally acquire the rest at the time.

EDIT: also, Clitsome!
It's pretty good until one of the main characters leaves. I don't know how it was after, but you should watch the first couple seasons for this girl alone:

tumblr_l5rbxjgsMc1qcxblgo1_500.gif

Surge

I guess the refs didn't call a penalty there because even they know that our PP is garbage.

Maybe they got sick of seeing it

Top Bottom