• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Anyone want Myers?

Fuck this clown; kid had a great rookie season, that's it. I'm convinced it's a fluke. FLUKE.

Oh yea put Leopold out of his misery. This team is done after that momentum change.

I hate how gamecenter is behind. Massive spoiler alert in the score bar when washington scored.

I wish there was a better way to turn off the scores other than the little toggle right next to all the fuckin scores. I'm tired of closing my eyes 90% so I don't catch the score of the Hawks game if I'm watching it on Gamecenter from the beginning delayed

If the Phoenix deal doesn't go through tonight, what does that actually mean?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I wish there was a better way to turn off the scores other than the little toggle right next to all the fuckin scores. I'm tired of closing my eyes 90% so I don't catch the score of the Hawks game if I'm watching it on Gamecenter from the beginning delayed

If the Phoenix deal doesn't go through tonight, what does that actually mean?

it means that this may be the last season in phoenix

1 of two outcomes:

team moves to quebec city
team moves to seattle

Quick

Banned
I want to vomit every time we have a powerplay.

Leafs powerplay:

iruerZKTWQ2VM.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I want to vomit every time we have a powerplay.

the reason it sucks is because the puck should not be on the players stick for longer than a second or so

the longer the player holds the puck, the chances of them scoring plummets...

you give the D time to shut down the lane, you give the D time to remove players from crease, you give the G the time to prepare

its super irritating

Quick

Banned
You already have a PPG this game, what are you complaining about...

20 TORONTO 16.1
28 DETROIT 9.4
29 COLORADO 5.3
30 LOS ANGELES 3.7

It could always be worse.

It's not even about stats.

Watch the Leafs on the PP vs. other teams. It's frustrating.

Quick

Banned
Phaneuf, Kostka, Reimer...whatever just happened...

ibvKFlhMFI1Ltz.gif

STOP DOING THAT.
STOP DOING THAT.
STOP DOING THAT.
STOP DOING THAT.
STOP DOING THAT.
STOP DOING THAT.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GTA V's delay isn't that bad. I remember the August/September 2007 delay announcement, that was worse.
I don't really follow gaming anymore, it makes all the waits much easier. I just check the Gaming side every few weeks here and there and suddenly a bunch of games are out I never knew was coming.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Where's all the Ranger fans that were getting in fights with Philly fans about their depth at the beginning of the season?

Hey NHL 13 GAF... my kids play a ton of the game. They are interested in this site called eapucks.web.com or something that gives them Ultimate Cards and EA pucks.

Legit?

Top Bottom