• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ugly first period all around. Ice seems especially terrible tonight. Pucks bouncing, shots being fanned on, players getting tripped up by the ice.

Rangers look generally slow tonight for the most part, too.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Thornton is done for the night. Scott fucked him up good. Never seen him get handled like that.

Quick

Banned
Gamers should know by now that delays are good things. Bad for us, but good for the game.

Unless it's some convoluted bullshit like what happened with Duke Nukem Forev-eugh.

I'm good with it. GTAV is a huge project, and I'd rather have them spend a bit more time working on it than rushing it out and throwing out a shit ton of patches.

its that new bs holding/interference rule...

Yeah, fuck this rule.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Are they moving the Jets to the Western Conference next year?
It's really hard for me to care about the Jets when they're playing teams like the Panthers, Lightning, and Canes so often. Not like I want to care about them much, but I'd like to a little seeing as how they're a feel-good, small market Canadian team.

Also, their jersey/logo sucks.

UberTag

Where's Sanjuro with that clapping bear?

I'll retroactively add one in!

88ET4FJ.gif

Top Bottom