• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Good thing for the Leafs, Boston is outhitting them which means the Leafs have had the puck more"

Flawless logic Sportsnet. Yes, that is definitely something that always goes together. Ignore that the Bruins are outshooting the Leafs.

The Avs do tend to take better shots than our opponents, the advanced stats can be deceptive as we may be behind in corsi, but take less shots from the outside.

The problem is that to get those quality shots our passing has to be dead on, and when it's not, or when the other team is fucking it up or both we tend to continue to just try to force those passes and don't ever fucking shoot. Whole team gets Stastny syndrome and I don't approve.

The problem is that to get those quality shots our passing has to be dead on, and when it's not, or when the other team is fucking it up or both we tend to continue to just try to force those passes and don't ever fucking shoot. Whole team gets Stastny syndrome and I don't approve.

True, it hurts not having Stastny and Tanguay since we are going for those passes. Glad to at least have MacKinnon who usually shoots and it doesn't hurt that he has a hard shot.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Please. Enough of this made up Eller shit about being Crosby and getting held back by his coach.

Oh, wow. He's now a puck protecter!

Can't wait until "dat Eller tape job" post!

He's centering Pacioretty/Gallagher. He creates a goal, that was waved off, on his prior shift. Briere proceeds to centre Pacioretty/Gallgher on the following PP.

Nobody is calling him Crosby, settle down.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What is wrong with this team?

Sanjuro

iTAD3FxboFOzf.gif

Top Bottom