• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
EAT SHIT BRUINS! EAT. FUCKING. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ihQ8sa8IkEw24.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kerry Fraser said:
This stretches the term "distinct kicking motion" more than I an imagine possible. Gallagher must have a 3'rd eye concealed in his pants?

Brodeur stands on his head one more time in MTL.
I should have figured he would do this. Last Devils game of the year, praise all the gods.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We really didn't deserve to win based on the play in the first two periods, but the fact remains that Del Zotto's one huge fuck up cost us at least a point tonight.

Bishop was the difference tonight.

Spl1nter

Got home from class and watched the 3rd period. Happy to see a ROW even if it means we have to endure more Carlyle.

This tweet also made me sad after the double turnover on the PP, "Raymond does the same dumb fancy stuff in dangerous areas that MacArthur used to.. Weird Carlyle hasn't doghoused him."

Oh well, at least bozak is back the first line is going while Kadri is places unknown.

Top Bottom