• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

8-19-88 GONNA RIP YOU UP

The rest of the team....who knows!!!!!!! Having Couture out really hurts. Our backup is starting too, he has been stellar so far buuuuuuut he still hasn't had many starts.

Couture and Hertl. Christ.

Yo, buddy, give us some Dustin Brown hate in the lead up to the Queens matchup tonight for what he did to Hertl willya? I need sustenance.

Now Bradyen is a Schenn that I like.

There's a haircut you could set your watch to.

Erdrick

Edit: on mobile and connection is trash at the moment in this lounge.

Shame about Hertl though. He looks very talented. Hope he returns for the Sharks ASAP.

MbMVQ3d.gif

So my cable/internet promotion was supposed to end on February 1st so my bill would go up $35 for no reason. So I called today and talked to them and changed my plan a bit to add the "preferred" package for $12 which with some savvy bawssiness from the lady I was talking to(flirting with my damn sexy voice the entire time ya dig) allowed me to fall into another promotion with $8 off my cable box because of all the new HD with preferred, plus $15 off overall services because I technically upgraded my stuff.

So basically I'm getting an $11 discount for upgrading my stuff going into Feburary. And it lasts all year.

And the best part? I get NHL Network now.

Hold mah dick gaiz.

Acid08

Banned
All I know about the Sharks is that they kick the red wings around each time they meet in the first round of the playoffs. And I think we beat you last time we played here? I don't recall. Once we play some more, we can get some kind of rivalry going. Want Setoguchi back though?
Lol nah you can keep Seto. Dude was too much of a party animal here and the org didn't like it. Apparently he got his ass kicked in a club out here for trying to aggressively put the moves on some dudes girl.

8-19-88 is Pavelski-Thornton-Burns btw. Incredible line.

Erdrick

Lol nah you can keep Seto. Dude was too much of a party animal here and the org didn't like it. Apparently he got his ass kicked in a club out here for trying to aggressively put the moves on some dudes girl.

8-19-88 is Pavelski-Thornton-Burns btw. Incredible line.

I think Seto will be gone either at the deadline or after this year anyway. Is remember being incredibly unimpressed with Thornton when he first came in with the Bruins, but obviously he has come into his own. I'll keep an eye out for those guys tonight...

Acid08

Banned
Couture and Hertl. Christ.

Yo, buddy, give us some Dustin Brown hate in the lead up to the Queens matchup tonight for what he did to Hertl willya? I need sustenance.
Yeah man our team is kinda fucked right now. Bottom six is a joke and our first line has been carrying us.

The fact that Dustin Brown is the captain of an NHL team is a fucking joke. The guy can't put up points, injures rookies on purpose, and doesn't even fucking fight when challenged. Grade A shitcunt coward.

Hey wsox just a :cool: tip for us rad hip teens that do selfies in the bathroom mirror.

Look at the lens of the camera, not at yourself in the mirror.

Hang ten and cowabunga, dude. *skates away while flipping off an old man*

Yeah man our team is kinda fucked right now. Bottom six is a joke and our first line has been carrying us.

The fact that Dustin Brown is the captain of an NHL team is a fucking joke. The guy can't put up points, injures rookies on purpose, and doesn't even fucking fight when challenged. Grade A shitcunt coward.

Hmmm yes. This is very good. I like this. I especially like the part where it's 100% true.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So many games to watch, which game will make me feel better about the shitty Habs?

Hey wsox just a :cool: tip for us rad hip teens that do selfies in the bathroom mirror.

Look at the lens of the camera, not at yourself in the mirror.

Hang ten and cowabunga, dude. *skates away while flipping off an old man*
:lol :lol

Top Bottom