• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Quick

Banned
Guess Quick can't talk shit about the Jets now.

THEY'RE ALL JERKS. ALL OF THEM.

SHUT UP, DESI.

shut-the-door-o.gif

Samyy

I bet if you'd show ol Cherry a clip of Davey Clarkson make the same play he'd come up with some excuse for him and move on.

Spl1nter

Regardless.. I don't see Kulemin returning. Give a chance to some of our AHL guys.. Cheaper to boot.

Ya, Ashton I think can be a good third liner.

Imagine how good our 4th line would be right now with d'amigo instead of orr. Ashton is driving that line on his own.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cherry's right, look at how many times Jagr has done his celebration. He never became anything special or won a cup.

Samyy

Regardless.. I don't see Kulemin returning. Give a chance to some of our AHL guys.. Cheaper to boot.

LOL they'll use it as an excuse to bring in more face-punchers
Kulie plays some of our toughest minutes, a ton of the PK and hes damn good at what he does. He makes one tiny mistake though and time to crucify. Theres a reason Carlyle plays him so much.

Quick

Banned
LOOK AT GOOD CANADIAN KID NATHAN GERBE FROM...OXFORD, MICHIGAN...ONTARIO SCORE ON STEVE MASON HERE.

THAT AIN'T A HOT DOG, KIDS. I DON'T SEE NO BUN AN' DOG, EH. DEFINITELY AIN'T SEEIN' KETCHUP OR MAYO, EITHER, EH. THAT AIN'T A HOT DOG. NOT LIKE THAT DISGRACE HURT-A-TURTLE, EH. WATCH THE POISE, WATCH HIM-WATCH HIM SCORE, EH. EXACT SAME MOVE, AIN'T ANYTHIN' EUROPEAN ABOUT IT, EH.

Quick

Banned
I know exactly what the Wendy's girl needs to help with her mouth being on fire.

Water.

From a cup.

Filled up from a water cooler.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know exactly what the Wendy's girl needs to help with her mouth being on fire.

Water.

From a cup.

Filled up from a water cooler.

Lesson Nr1 of eating spicy foods: Water only makes it worse.

Milk is the answer.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
YOU KNOW, DAVEY CLARKSON, EH, GOOD CANADIAN KID FROM ETOBICOKE, EH. WATCH HIM BE CANADIAN, EH.

DUMMIES.
Yeah I haven't seen him harp on Clarkson...HE CAUSES CHANCES HE'S OUT THERE HITTIN AND WHACKING AND BATTLING GOOD OL ONTARIO BOY BLAH BLAH BLAH
LOOK AT GOOD CANADIAN KID NATHAN GERBE FROM...OXFORD, MICHIGAN...ONTARIO SCORE ON STEVE MASON HERE.

THAT AIN'T A HOT DOG, KIDS. I DON'T SEE NO BUN AN' DOG, EH. DEFINITELY AIN'T SEEIN' KETCHUP OR MAYO, EITHER, EH. THAT AIN'T A HOT DOG. NOT LIKE THAT DISGRACE HURT-A-TURTLE, EH. WATCH THE POISE, WATCH HIM-WATCH HIM SCORE, EH. EXACT SAME MOVE, AIN'T ANYTHIN' EUROPEAN ABOUT IT, EH.
LOL also HAD to bring Orr into the story somehow...

Top Bottom