• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why the Fuck is Price still in net AGAIN when the team shits the bed. He's going to pull a Roy on Therrien soon.

Becuase Therrien thinks this way, it's easy to understand: if I put him in the net and he wins, it will bring back his confidence.

Same as when he puts the worst performing top players on the shootout.

edit: 13 goals against Price in three matches. Bravo Therrien!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Nice dive Kadri, Subban barely touched him.

:lol at the standing ovation when Montreal got their first shot of the second.

I hope Boucher comes from the hallway with a steel chair, knocks Therrien out and coaches the team to a victory.

Becuase Therrien thinks this way, it's easy to understand: if I put him in the net and he wins, it will bring back his confidence.

Same as when he puts the worst performing top players on the shootout.

edit: 13 goals against Price in three matches. Bravo Therrien!

Last game of Therrien coaching career.

Maybe Price is just overrated.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I actually started Budaj tonight.

Habs gotta let in one more to chase Price, then gotta start playing.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Price has been amazing (not tonight), we've seen as much many times this season. There's a limit to how much bullshit he can take.

I really wish Therrien was going to get fired tonight, but it's not going to happen, he won't be out until some players we should keep have been traded.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gonchar!!! Go Stars!

Okay Stars-GAF, what's Nichushkin's problem with Gonchar? Nobody answered last time.

LegalElderlyDonkey.gif

How far behind are you?

I'm not watching, but the yahoo stat tracker doesn't show Budaj in net (yet). Is he?

Price has been amazing, we've seen as much many times this season. There's a limit to how much bullshit he can take.

I really wish Therrien was going to get fired tonight, but it's not going to happen, he won't be out until some players we should keep have been traded.

Habs and Leafs GAF are dovetailing in strange and exciting ways this season.

We hate our HCs. We think our rosters have been mismanaged by our GMs. We are protective of our Canadian goalies and our Christian goalies.

Top Bottom