• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well at least the guys actually watching hockey for the first time are getting to see some goals.

Acid08

Banned
Our broadcast always tries to hype up when they have a mic on a player and then when they play the clips it's always just guys going HEYHEYHEYHEY HEREHEREHERE.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Our broadcast always tries to hype up when they have a mic on a player and then when they play the clips it's always just guys going HEYHEYHEYHEY HEREHEREHERE.

:lol

If hockey players aren't swearing at the other players they're not saying anything.

iHWVreh.gif

Can CBC really not get another human being who can come in and join this panel to replace PJ Stock? Even just placing a house plant on his seat would be a step up. The guy is just...slow. I can't stand seeing him anymore.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can CBC really not get another human being who can come in and join this panel to replace PJ Stock? Even just placing a house plant on his seat would be a step up. The guy is just...slow. I can't stand seeing him anymore.

Slow is the nicest description of PJ Stock I've heard in a long time.

I'd go with borderline jackshit stupid.

also, Ovi :O

8aQglE1.gif

calder

Ovi's goal was unreal. And how crazy is it that, no matter what he'll never score a goal half as amazing as his classic versus the coyotes.

Who let Calder tell this story on TV?
Come on, son.

But Scully is so great. Nothing is as good as finding a Dodgers home game on TV late at night and praying its Scully calling it, he's everything I love about baseball condensed into one avuncular old man. The worst is when it's the other teams shit broadcast. Like the Giants, so disappointing.

calder

Alright, this game was neat, but time to go watch Space Dandy.

Is that any good? I watched the first episode, but while the look was exceptional and the animation unbelievably good, the humour didn't really grab me. Too much fourth-wall stuff or something, but it's obviously really tough to be funny from the very start of a new show, especially one with an unusual premise.

Top Bottom