• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Is that any good? I watched the first episode, but while the look was exceptional and the animation unbelievably good, the humour didn't really grab me. Too much fourth-wall stuff or something, but it's obviously really tough to be funny from the very start of a new show, especially one with an unusual premise.

First half of the first episode was probably the worst part of the show so far. Episode 2 was really good, 3 seemed to be hit or miss, 4 is on right now and really great so far.

Acid08

Banned
Just can't get anything going *sigh*

And our announcers are great, Drew especially loves to talk about the other teams and what they do well. Then every once in a while he'll go on an old fashioned homer rant :lol

Edit: Demers and Parise going at it, nice.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anyone with a SimGolf avatar is a great person in my book. I like you.

This?

Sid_Meier's_SimGolf_Coverart.png

Oh my god I remember this game. I loved it sooooo much. :lol

Not a Five for Fighting fan? Apparently he's playing at the game. Send your grievances to the LA Kings.
I guess I never knew who they were or who wrote that song. I have heard it before. I figured Coldplay or something wrote it. But I hear the name Five For Fighting and wasn't expecting that sissy sounding of a song. Not saying it's a bad song or whatever but it did not fit the mood at all

Heretic

SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!! SHUT OUT PENIS ALL OVER DASTARDLY'S FACE!!!

Top Bottom