• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
What's wih the Isles and shit jersey's?

Why, whatever do you mean?

050113_islanders2.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It looks very similar to their third jerseys.

Which means they look very shitty.

Or is it their third jersey?

Crackdown? Meh.

H2A? Is it just Xbone or 360 as well?

Edit: Nope.

399 xbone without an optical drive? Go fuck yourselves.

How about a 399 one with a disc drive and no kinect? Cmon now.

Stasis

Oh really Pierre, teams are trying to get pucks in deep and go in hard on the forecheck? Thanks for the analysis.

Dunno about the Isles, but the Rangers are doing a lot more of it due to the nature of the ice. Which is why he was explaining it pretty much.

I'm kinda biased because I actually like Pierre, but that was fine.

It's the 8 degrees of separation of who coached who when they were 12 and then knows the cousin of the brother of whatever other NHL assistant GM who is now in Sweden but... blablabla. Man knows his shit but fuck does he ramble sometimes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pierre's problem is he knows too much. Every time he mentions a player he has to remind me us where he played junior, midget, and who he lost his virginity too. He's an encyclopedia of hockey knowledge, but he gets too cluttered in it all.

Samyy

Cboat just said the alpha textures on Titanfall are final
Also hinted that the new leaker and Cboat are working together...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cboat just said the alpha textures on Titanfall are final
Also hinted that the new leaker and Cboat are working together...

new leaker?

also why would he give sth like that away... (the working together)

Samyy

new leaker?

also why would he give sth like that away... (the working together)

I don't know
he just said its a mystery but it was odd for him to mention it

lolwat the fucking textures in the original videos are better than the alpha stuff

He says PC version is better textures, I'm not sure what you mean by original videos but could that be videos of the PC version?

I don't know
he just said its a mystery but it was odd for him to mention it

He says PC version is better textures, I'm not sure what you mean by original videos but could that be videos of the PC version?

The original videos from the first gameplay reveal. Which were posed as the Xbox version if I recall.

Acid08

Banned
Will be cool when this generation stops being so fucking boring. Shit, OlliOlli is more interesting than any next gen game released so far.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Had that feeling while taking out my phone. What train did you take to get out there?
Went E -> B to get here from my office. Will be taking 4 -> 6 back home.

Crowd here fucking hated CeeLo, haha. Booed the shit out of him in the first intermission.

Fucking FINALLY something happened in this game!

Hiding in the men's room right now, aka the only source of heat in this fucking place. Most of me is fine, but my feet are fucking frozen.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Isles have been outplaying them this entire game, nothing to show for it.

Also I like the jerseys, just not the shitty chrome logo. Why would they take the island out of the islanders logo?

Top Bottom