• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index#Rankings_and_scores_by_country

U.S. on its way to 'Noticeable Problems'!

'Freedom of Speech' will always be a problematic term. It doesn't exist in any pure form, so long as you live in a society.

I would put us much lower on that list.

This has got to be one of the weirder discussions we've had in here.

And we have TUSR and zedge.

You think this is weird just wait till you see what I PM you next big boy ;)

Bouwmeester has been one of the best eight Canadian defensemen this year. They would be foolish not to take him.

I don't remember Bouwmeester ever doing much for Calgary. Is his improved a play a result of his being on a better team with a better defense partner? Does Pietrangelo make him better?

It's the same thing with Kunitz. On an average team is Kunitz a top-line winger? Does he score 30 goals if his centre isn't Crosby?

Socreges

Banned
As I said, I was joking with the wikipedia link. Whether or not you deem that believable is irrelevant to me. The comic stuff is exactly what I said it would be, evidence that Canada has censored book circulation in recent years. If you find this tedious then I urge you to stop participating because I really think you misinterpreted virtually everything I was trying to say.
You said "I was kinda joking". That doesn't really mean anything. Probably the closest translation is "I agree that I failed, but I still want to try and stubbornly make the same point out of pride". And so you went on to do better Google searches.

And tedious in that you requested a timeline and how you've carried on in this argument. Lots of shifting, ignorance and obfuscation from you.

You said "I was kinda joking". That doesn't really mean anything. Probably the closest translation is "I agree that I failed, but I still want to try and stubbornly make the same point out of pride". And so you went on.

And tedious in that you requested a timeline and how you've carried on in this argument. Lots of shifting, ignorance and obfuscation from you.

So it was kinda that threw you off? Noted. I actually appreciate the feedback cause this happens more than I'd like to admit. Genuinely didn't mean it as you took it.

Curufinwe

I don't remember Bouwmeester ever doing much for Calgary. Is his improved a play a result of his being on a better team with a better defense partner? Does Pietrangelo make him better?

Definitely, but Pietranegelo doesn't score Bouwmeester's points for him and they both have an equal amount right now.

Sabres got the market cornered on 4th liners

Moulson – Ennis – Girgensons
Ott – Konopka – Foligno
Scott – Ellis – D’Agostini
Omark – Flynn – Larsson

Maybe healthy again for a game or two: Leino

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sabres got the market cornered on 4th liners

Moulson – Ennis – Girgensons
Ott – Konopka – Foligno
Scott – Ellis – D’Agostini
Omark – Flynn – Larsson

Maybe healthy again for a game or two: Leino

Scott on the 3rd line?

:lolsabres

Bouweester will make it because Hitchcock is on the committee. Kind of like why there were several Bruins players invited(Marchand lol) because Chiarelli is part of the group.

GMs will always pimp their own guys, see Bryan McCabe in 2006, Pat Quinn got him in.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Wreck My Virgin Russian Ass" and "Monster of Jizz #14" charted on both, must be some great flicks.

Cream Plosions #2 leads both charts. I'm worried I won't understand it without having seen the first one, though :/

TUSR

Banned
You're sending mixed signals TUSR. Be straight foward and honest with your needs.

B-but I'm ~tsundere

Cream Plosions #2 leads both charts. I'm worried I won't understand it without having seen the first one, though :/

I'm assuming the first one had a bunch of dudes cream pieing one girl until she literally cannot hold anymore semen in her. And they probably do a close up of it all leaking out.

The sequel features a montage in the opening of the girl training to take more semen than before.

Including exercises such as brutal fisting and banging that dude with 2 dicks.

Top Bottom