• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Marvie_3

Banned
jbnmzdUfZPn9xo.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY SHIT at that hit on John Moore.

There's gonna be some gifs of that one in here, I'm sure.

(Was totally legal, too.)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Raise your hand if you had Chris Kreider and Mats Zuccarello being tied for the Rangers' team lead in goals in January.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lightning have 86 points by rookies. Next closest team is Dallas with just 53.

EDIT: Make that 88 points now.

If anything that just shows that Tampa knows how to rebuild and should have a good future.

And that the Oilers don't.

ZeroGravity

If anything that just shows that Tampa knows how to rebuild and should have a good future.

And that the Oilers don't.
What's crazier is that not one of the first round picks that Yzerman has drafted is on this team. They're all second round or lower picks, or undrafted.

zedge

Well thats a first for me.. and I've been around a while.

Was sitting in the theater waiting for 47 Ronin to start, 725 show, was about 710. We could hear an alarm going off somewhere, was faint so didnt think anything of it. Well in walks an attendant who says we have to evacuate... Theater was about half full at that point, we all sat there like WTF? So in a much louder bossy voice she says THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE THEATHER. lol

Any way, grab out stuff, including popcorn and drink, no way I'm leaving that behind. Slowly make our way to the exit as it was wall to wall people.. Everyone was coming out of all the theaters, many in the middle of their movies. Good thing there was no fire or anything we would have all perished. Slowest evacuation ever. Anyway we wait outside for 10 min, lucky its not -20 but its cold enough. So me and buddy go sit in car. We then see everyone getting in their cars and diving off. Go back to doors and they are giving everyone free passes and sending them on their way, they don't know when people will be allowed back in. Apparently a camera overheated or some thing.

Frigging weird anyway. We have been trying to time this for like two weeks and when we finally go this happens.. haha. First world problems.

Now I can watch the Flames lose.

Was sitting in the theater waiting for 47 Ronin to start, 725 show, was about 710. We could hear an alarm going off somewhere, was faint so didnt think anything of it. Well in walks an attendant who says we have to evacuate... Theater was about half full at that point, we all sat there like WTF? So in a much louder bossy voice she says THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE THEATHER. lol

Any way, grab out stuff, including popcorn and drink, no way I'm leaving that behind. Slowly make our way to the exit as it was wall to wall people.. Everyone was coming out of all the theaters, many in the middle of their movies. Good thing there was no fire or anything we would have all perished. Slowest evacuation ever. Anyway we wait outside for 10 min, lucky its not -20 but its cold enough. So me and buddy go sit in car. We then see everyone getting in their cars and diving off. Go back to doors and they are giving everyone free passes and sending them on their way, they don't know when people will be allowed back in. Apparently a camera overheated or some thing.

Frigging weird anyway. We have been trying to time this for like two weeks and when we finally go this happens.. haha. First world problems.

sounds like you could have watched the flames live

TUSR

Banned

this was for the best. 47 ronin is :lol

zedge

They realized they're the Flames?

Yeah, I would have demanded three free passes since they're forcing you to watch the flames.

What ever. Up until recently they have been entertaining to watch, and even when they lost it was almost always close, like a goal difference. These past 4 games or so they look lethargic. The season is a write off either way, but at least they made the games interesting. Not sure whats up right now, maybe its just a slump. They had no problems finding the back of the net until recently.

Top Bottom