• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Great. At least score one on the woman beater pls.

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Socreges

Banned
What a dirty move to fake the injury on that PS...oh wait, you can pick the shooter freely in IIHF games.

Think of better excuses, boys.

From the IIHF rulebook, Section 5, Rule 509 a):

"In cases where a player was fouled in a manner that warrants a penalty shot, the player fouled shall be designated to take the penalty shot. If the fouled player is injured
on the play, the Captain shall designate any non-penalized player who was on the ice at the time of the infraction to take place."

I'll be here all day.
I love how Antii comes in, completely unprovoked, responding to who knows who, and completely owns himself. Always such a knob.

Acid08

Banned
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Eat it Mr. Domestic Violence.

Edit: 900th career point for Marleau.

Quick

Banned
What a dirty move to fake the injury on that PS...oh wait, you can pick the shooter freely in IIHF games.

Think of better excuses, boys.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO.

NOW, YOU ALL KNOW I TOOK A CLASS ON CLASS. I DIDN'T FINISH THAT CLASS, BUT THAT DON'T COUNT ANYWAY. I LEARNED CLASS FROM JUST BEIN' ME, EH.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW CLASSLESS THESE FINNISH KIDS ARE, EH. FAKIN' INJURIES AN' WEARIN' VISORS AN' LIVIN' IN EUROPE AN' ALL THAT, EH. I AIN'T MAKIN' EXCUSES FOR CANADA, BUT IT'S TOUGH TO WIN WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE TO SHOW THOSE FINNS HOW TO BE CLASSY BY BEIN' CANADIAN, EH. I TELL YOU FOLKS IT'S SAD. LOOK AT JONNY DROUIN SCORE. WATCH LAZAR PASS HIM THE PUCK. BOY, THAT'S A BEAUTY.

THESE FINNS DISGUST ME. LOOK AT 'EM EATIN' MEATBALLS, PROBABLY TAINTED WITH COMMUNISM. NOW LOOK AT 'EM WALK, WITH THEIR SHOES AN' JACKETS ON, COVERED WITH STALIN'S ASHES. AND LOOK AT 'EM BE FINNISH, BOY THAT AIN'T BEIN' CANADIAN, EH.

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW TOOVOO TERRORVINNY IN THE BATHROOM STALL - HE HAD THE DOOR OPEN 'CAUSE THAT'S APPARENTLY FINNISH TRADITION EH - ANYWAY, I SAW HIM IN THE STALL TAKIN' A DUMP, AN' I HEAR THIS TINY LITTLE DROP IN THE BOWL, EH, LIKE A WATER DROPPIN'. JONNY DROUIN WALKED IN SUDDENLY, GOT IN THE STALL, LEFT THE DOOR OPEN LIKE A REAL CANADIAN, AN' TOOK A REAL BIG DUMP. AN' JUST WHEN I COULDN'T THINK OF ANY MORE WAYS FOR HIM TO BE CANADIAN, HE TOOK OUT A CANADIAN FLAG AN' PLANTED IT ON THAT TURD. TERRORVINNY STARTED CRYIN' 'CAUSE OF HOW CANADIAN EVERYTHIN' WAS. THAT'S THE KIND OF THING BOBBY ORR WOULD DO, EH. GOD LOVE 'EM.

Ducks sign Cogs to a 4-year contract extension! Wooooooooooooooooo!

3 mil cap hit. STEAL!!!

Was just a about to post this. Years ago when we traded for him I just remember he was a fast player who couldn't win too many face offs. Now he's a big time clutch player in all 3 areas of the ice and a hustle guy.

Definitely a steal. Thought he was going to leave for 2nd line forward money. On pace for 25 goals this year

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=698988

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
He's 16, cut him some slack. If Team Canada really expected a 16 year old to lead the team, then that's Team Canada's fault.

Lol wut m8??

Why bring a 16 year old and not even play him in his natural position. Just horrible coaching/selection. Drop one of your 9 centers for a real fucking winger.

He's a centre. Should've played center. Although I will say that it didn't seem to bother Crosby playing with Bergeron.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why is Don Quick yelling about Teuvo now?

Penalty shot for the Fins up 3-1, the guy that was supposed to take the shot had a "hand injury" (or so he says), so Teravainen was allowed to take the shot for him and scored.

Solo

That was a pathetic game. Team Canada sucked pretty much all tourney. Felt bad for Fucale. Can't wait til he's backing up Price and eventually taking his job. Dat toe save against the US and dat glove save today.

Heretic

Was just a about to post this. Years ago when we traded for him I just remember he was a fast player who couldn't win too many face offs. Now he's a big time clutch player in all 3 areas of the ice and a hustle guy.

Definitely a steal. Thought he was going to leave for 2nd line forward money. On pace for 25 goals this year

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=698988

Needs to work on his one of ones. So many breakaways and misses 99% of the time :(

Acid08

Banned
Ah damn, too bad. Expected to lose but I'm glad the Sharks fought back a bit after some horrible play to start the game.

Top Bottom