• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't remember a WJ team this shitty for Canada. Every pass is off the mark or intercepted. 0 chemistry at all right now.

Red_Man

Why is the dman always leading the fucking rush, why is never the fucking center or the wingers??
Because every forward besides Drouin and Mantha are two way, "gritty" forwards. Domi is probably sitting at home stroking it and laughing right now. Management for this team is a joke as is the coaching.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Because every forward besides Drouin and Mantha are two way, "gritty" forwards. Domi is probably sitting at home stroking it and laughing right now. Management for this team is a joke as is the coaching.

Basically, yeah.

I mean, it makes me extremely happy to see how strong Horvat is on the puck/puck possession, because that's always something you need in an NHL Team. But if most of the team's forwards are like that, that's a problem.

Fins hanging on for dear life.

Not really. Canada hasn't really had any HUGE chances. Fins are defending well.

Red_Man

Literally laughed out loud there. Open net and they make 10 passes and take a penalty. This one is done.

Smiley90

LOL Are the Fins pulling some dirty penalty shot tricks here or is he really hurt?

Red_Man

Dirt move by the Fins, but Canada didn't deserve anything, and played like garbage.

Smiley90

Gotta say though, great game by the Fins. They were the better team and deserved the win.

Team Canada needs to re-think its selection criteria badly.

Spl1nter

Pretty ugly game from Canada. Finland deserved the win. Out coached so badly. Carlyle maybe could learn how to close out a game from these Finns.

Parch

Finns trap their way to the win, but this Canadian team is weak. It wouldn't surprise me if they legit lose the bronze and use the old "gold or nothing" as an excuse.

Red_Man

At least I'll get to cheer for Collberg / de la Rose without feeling guilty in the finals.

Gotta say though, great game by the Fins. They were the better team and deserved the win.

Team Canada needs to re-think its selection criteria badly.
Really good game from the Fins, Canada needs to re-evaluate it's entire management from top to bottom.

Spl1nter

Maybe Canada should of brought Domi and Nurse after all. Also not having Connor Brown with McDavid. Who would want the OHL top scorer on there team.

Top Bottom