• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

I would play Price over Howard in my fantasy team tonight. So far it's looking like that was a bad decision.

And lol, Wild only had one shot on goal that period. Just terrible.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Question: wouldn't it make sense to try and reproduce the roles of the first trio on the second and maybe third trio?

Gallagher->Gionta: Stays close to the net, forcing the other players to pay attention to him. He's not big but he can do that.
Desharnais->Plek: Agile player, making the good passes.
Pac->Eller: Putting it in the net after finding openings.

On the third
Bourque
Bournival, or Moen
Brière

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
As bad as Lundqvist has been this season, it seems like he's not getting the goal support that Talbot does.
Just a guess, but it wouldn't surprise me if the team is more confident with Talbot in net, and thus plays better. Happened with Halak/Price back in the day.

Just a guess, but it wouldn't surprise me if the team is more confident with Talbot in net, and thus plays better. Happened with Halak/Price back in the day.

It can go both ways, could be they know Lundqvist can bail them out as he has in the past, so they don't play as hard. Though lately it's probably your theory.

Top Bottom