• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Stasis

wtf is going on? We were up 5-0! Has that even happened this year? Being up that much, I mean. I know we hit 5 goals before.

I got on just in time to see Phanny try to hit/shove Kreider (lol) and then Kreids score an absolutely beautiful Nash-esque power goal. He's more Nash than Nash at this point. Fuck I love this kid. Great sequence. Fuck you Phanny! Now I fully expect some goonery and Phan to take a (legal) run at someone. We don't even have Carcillo, hahaha.

Mediocre Rangers doing their bipolar 50/50 thing again but Im glad the upswing is against the Leafs, at least.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LEAFS-GAF, If I come to Toronto for two nights end of April, will one of you fuckers buy me a beer? I'm going back home again (family business) and might include two nights in Toronto as a layover.

When the Leafs aren't scoring it saves us ~273 posts of caps lock and exclamation marks.

We're playing the Queens later. We'll bring out the Caps once Brown kills someone.

LOL

Against Washington who have the second highest shots against average per game.

This team is playing horribly right now.

When they're on top of their game an argument could be made for being a top-5 or top-10 team in the league.

But now? They play like a bottom three team. Ugly.

Stasis

When the Leafs aren't scoring it saves us ~273 posts of caps lock and exclamation marks.

Hahaha. That it does. Kessel can get on the board still, we're not safe yet.

Beats Agally/Bgally/Eller hnnnnnnggg fest either way. Prefer the Kessel spray.

Smiley90

what the fuck kind of ugly jersey is that

who's Carolina playing

The Isles? WTF is wrong with that jersey

Smiley90

Somebody post a picture of these jerseys please

ny_g_islanders_cr_576.jpg

The blue on the sleeves is just... oh god why. And the Orange. And just... I don't know.

Smiley90

Gray on anything is pretty bad. I'm surprised you haven't seen these before though.

Haven't seen them live, not much reason for me to watch the Isles. They look AWFUL on the ice though. It's like some kind of cruel joke seeing all these colours skating around.

Haven't seen them live, not much reason for me to watch the Isles. They look AWFUL on the ice though. It's like some kind of cruel joke seeing all these colours skating around.

They are pretty bad, but I think Buffalo's third takes the cake as worst jersey in the league.

LEAFS-GAF, If I come to Toronto for two nights end of April, will one of you fuckers buy me a beer? I'm going back home again (family business) and might include two nights in Toronto as a layover.

You can go to Maple Leafs Square to watch the Leafs in the playoffs

I was curious where the Islanders were in the standings after talking about the jerseys and I didn't realize they were doing so bad.

That's after giving up their 1st round pick + Moulson for Vanek, too. They've won their last 3 though. I think that's the best streak they've had all season.

That was pretty silly, I don't think the difference of Moulson to Vanek was a first round pick.

Smiley90

"All the Rangers look fast tonight, after they looked slow against Pittsburgh last night"

I wonder if that has something to do with their competition

calder

The CBC After Forty panel about the Canadian Oly roster was unreal. The list of guys on the bubble was crazy, there are going to be a half dozen *heartbreaking* omissions from the team. Guys I just assumed would make it, like Logan Couture, are in a group of "maybes" like Nash, St. Louis, Benn etc.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I think the message is pretty clear: we need a player close to the net ALL THE TIME.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like coming back to watch the third was a good choice.... So far.

Briere trying to get that hero edit on 24/7.

Wild are losing 0-2 going into the second period.

Zach Parise comes up to the booth and starts commentating. Nino scores about five seconds later. Suter scores two goals a few minutes later.

Parise best commentator ever confirmed?

Top Bottom