• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

I'm so pissed right now. I hate referees in all sports and the non ability to overthrow their calls. Fuck referees

We have had way too many of those called against us over the years, way too many, it's nice to have one in our favor for once. Pretty much just karma repaying us.

TATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! 0_0

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

kingslunk

We have had way too many of those called against us over the years, way too many, it's nice to have one in our favor for once. Pretty much just karma repaying us.

TATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! 0_0

Yeah and in all those games teams should be able to question and overthrow the referees decision. The referees shouldn't be the head authority in sports. It's complete bs. I've seen it in the NFL and NBA.

Smiley90

Wild had 1 shot on goal in the first period. All 3 goals came in the second period so far and on that amount of shots.

I've seen 3 goals on 5 shots before

I've maybe seen 5 shots after 30 minutes before

Both together is a first. That's amazing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's technically Chris Kreider's first career fight, I believe. And Phaneuf got an extra penalty on top of it. Nice.

lol Backstrom's goal is hilarious. Green got another one, apparently.

This is truly a battle between giants. Holtby vs Backstrom will be looked back upon for ages to come as one of the hardest fought wars on ice ever.

kingslunk

4-5 extremely bad and lack of calls has killed my energy. Fuck this game and the refs.

Edit: NHL Gaf is getting years of pent of anger toward refs tonight

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Grabovski was wearing a jersey with a y in his name instead of an I. I've hated our away jerseys for years now. Just replace them with our WC one.

Smiley90

LEAFS KEEP LEAFING

What the Sharks did to the Rangers, the Rangers now do to the Leafs

CyReN

cropped_Tatar.gif

Smiley90

The Wild scored again ROFL

4 goals on 8 shots

ITSHAPPENING.GIF

Tonight has been an awesome night for hockey :lol

Smiley90

OH MY GOD

I CAN'T

I JUST CAN'T

#DEAD

EDIT: ah come on, the goalie behind the goal said good goal. bullshit :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy fuck Gorges has been a pile of shit tonight. Price making up for his weak goals plenty tonight.

Top Bottom