• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Olympic gold medalist Mike Smith has been terrible this year even with the Coyotes' system in front of him. Arizona is pretty much throwing in the playoff towel by dealing the better goalie but a third rounder must've been tempting enough to trade Dubnyk.

Who do the Wild waive/send down?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So the story now is that Phil is finally "buying in"?

Naah man he's uncoachable.

Never forget:

Uncoachables.0.jpg

Serious to god, can't believe people are complaining about having to buy a charger for a product with multiple iterations in the past decade that use the same charger.

The new 3DS was my first 3DS, and when I found out about the charger... you know what I did?

I added the charger to my shopping cart and paid an extra $15 AUD..

It was so hard, and to this day my pain is still eternally whispering from the shadows of my darkened and sorrow-filled heart.

Sell high!

Well, yeah but...

We need him for depth. Right now.

And it sends a message to the prospects: Don't be good on this team or you'll get traded. Bones and Beleskey I mean c'mon. We needed Kesler and Bones made sense.

What do we need that Beleskey will be a good trade piece for?

Razorskin

----- ------
Well, yeah but...

We need him for depth. Right now.

And it sends a message to the prospects: Don't be good on this team or you'll get traded. Bones and Beleskey I mean c'mon. We needed Kesler and Bones made sense.

What do we need that Beleskey will be a good trade piece for?

Well you better hope it's just Boudreau sending a message or he's sick.

hope it's just because Beleskey has played poorly the past week. If he's traded hope we get a good return. Like saving Yakupov and getting a pick to use for McDavid. We'll resign Beleskey when he's UFA.

Samyy

The ducks also followed JVR on twitter a few days ago, but unfollowed him after a trade rumour thread blew up.
Apparently they've followed people before making trades for them before or something, there was some precedent there which is why the thread was started.

Silly really

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches and Johansen jawing at each other, remember when they fought last year? Good times.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The ducks also followed JVR on twitter a few days ago, but unfollowed him after a trade rumour thread blew up.
Apparently they've followed people before making trades for them before or something, there was some precedent there which is why the thread was started.

Silly really

Not JVR!

I love those letters. :(

Red_Man

Foligno looks like the scummy guy who never left your hometown and works at the local bar and still hits on your sister 20 years later.

Edit: Apparently Pleks is my sister.

Red_Man

Emelin-Gilbert is the new Campoli-Kaberle. Really thought we were beyond that nightmare.

Top Bottom