• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Something needs to happen with this 0 score for the Leafs...

256px-Mighty_Ducks_Episode_5.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We're in intermission so since it's been a while time for...

KAVE'S SEXY HOT ADVENTURES IN LEARNING HOW TO PLAY HOCKEY...SEX!

So we've now had 6 weeks of hockey school. 4 more sessions and then we play actual games.

The hockey school has been great I've been learning a lot and little by little I'm getting a bit better I feel. My skating has improved a lot too, I'm not ankle burning as much as I did when I started off and I can finally balance on one leg for a few seconds without falling down.

I still can't hockey stop though, and skating backwards is so hard but I got a month still to get adequate at either of those for when the games start.

Curufinwe

Expecting immediate payback for clean hits is stupid, right? It sucks Laughton got knocked out of the game, but I just don't get the mentality that Simmonds or whoever was supposed to go beat Niskanen up, or spend the rest of the game trying to take him out.

Spl1nter

So we've now had 6 weeks of hockey school. 4 more sessions and then we play actual games.

The hockey school has been great I've been learning a lot and little by little I'm getting a bit better I feel. My skating has improved a lot too, I'm not ankle burning as much as I did when I started off and I can finally balance on one leg for a few seconds without falling down.

I still can't hockey stop though, and skating backwards is so hard but I got a month still to get adequate at either of those for when the games start.

haha sounds awesome. Skating at top speed and then gliding is so blissful.

Sportsnet has gone full retard with its narratives since the Carlyle firing. Ignore reality, make stories.

What happened?

Sportsnet talking about how he was getting a screw out of his ankle at the end of a season. And the Doc insisted on sending him under the next day and performing it then.

He declined. And insisted the doc take the screw out there and then.

"Worst 20 seconds of [Romans] life" apparently.

Montresor

Sportsnet talking about how he was getting a screw out of his ankle at the end of a season. And the Doc insisted on sending him under the next day and performing it then.

*bites lip*

Razorskin

----- ------

Truculence, Pugnacity, Testosterone and Belligerence

Expecting immediate payback for clean hits is stupid, right? It sucks Laughton got knocked out of the game, but I just don't get the mentality that Simmonds or whoever was supposed to go beat Niskanen up, or spend the rest of the game trying to take him out.

Pretty much.

Make note of the number and get him back cleanly.

Razorskin

----- ------

Kave at his first hockey game:
o2DxTSI.gif

Much respect man. I was doing this myself and kind of had life get in the way and never got all the way to playing games. I need to get back on it.

Intimidating to do at this age.

zroid

Banned
I stopped watching but they're at 56% Corsi at 5v5 so far, can't be doing too badly

they just had a good shift right after I posted that, which tilted the possession back in the Leafs favour, lol

and the Ducks just matched that with a great shift of their own, and are back on top

o9zuVCE.png

Top Bottom