• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Heretic

GOOD GUY MVPERRY HAT TRICKS!!!

tumblr_mn0jvnllNb1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

perryshush_zpszzxzjuwy.gif

QUACK QUACK QUACK

ScJHwiq.gif

feLPnI0.gif

DUCKS FLYING HIGH
Divebombing%20Plane_zpsngu5imzh.gif

ROCKING THE POND
Rock%20The%20Pond_zpsl21vfgvz.gif

iqpRpgZCSpjeB_zpsm5p8i2nx.gif

LIGHT THAT FUCKING LAMP
uiSnnS5.gif

Onto the next game!
ibeNp73bJHdiZ5_zpstzzlmecp.gif

Get ready for us New Jersey
Strutting%20Along_zpsfwlnrupp.gif

ANDERSEN SHUT OUT PENISES ALL OVER MY FACE

256px-Mighty_Ducks_Episode_25.jpg

WE DIDN'T LOSE TO THE LEAFS FOR ONCE

Walk proud, Ducks-age.

Strutting%20Along_zpsfwlnrupp.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Merguson

Banned
Tyler Bozak with a 54% CF 5 on 5 yesterday.

Management just cancelled the potential trade and decided he's now part of the future.

Thanks Horachek.

Montresor

Oh my. Leafs have lost 3 of 4 now after the firing, right? If they lose to San Jose and St. Louis this will get ugly. They can't hope to make the playoffs losing these kinds of games. Toronto will NOT go on some 15-4 streak to squeak in.

It would be so nice if Toronto won the lottery.

Alucard

Banned
Oh my. Leafs have lost 3 of 4 now after the firing, right? If they lose to San Jose and St. Louis this will get ugly. They can't hope to make the playoffs losing these kinds of games. Toronto will NOT go on some 15-4 streak to squeak in.

Wait, wait, who was fired? Carlyle or someone else?

EDIT: Oh, snap. Carlyle was fired. Read on nhl.com

"There's not a lot of puck luck, that's for sure," Maple Leafs interim coach Peter Horachek said. "They scored a 5-on-3, an empty-net goal, one went off our skate and one was a breakaway."

Samyy

Why is it ugly?
They would have probably lost all these games even if Carlyle was coaching, and would have probably not made the playoffs regardless.
At least they're playing somewhat decent hockey.

If Ducks can sweep the series against the Leafs every year we can have a .500 record against them next decade!

It was actually kind of even except for the lucky bounces and Perry. This was better than playing behind and coming back. Playing a full 60 minute game as a team. Haven't seen this in a long time

iJCEyYI.gif

God damn, sons. Imagine our season if Perry hadn't been out for like fully half of it so far with disease of the gonad and a gooned-up leg?

Sorry guys, Galaxy 2 released on the eShop so I was completely off the grid all yesterday. I'm better now.

4eca2f6683c109bf4a6aee07768ff969de50a3eb1aa46aad07b82b4ee28d614e.jpg

That's what I was downloading during the hockey game and played after. Saw you post a bit in that thread too.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I found that my eyes adjusted to the SD and the jaggies incredibly quickly. My fear of the lower IQ is the reason I never started Skyward Sword... looks like I'm going to have to remedy that now.

I still own Galaxy 2 on disc, but I feel like I should buy the digital version just to encourage Nintendo to do more of this, including adding Gamecube games to the VC.

So.. Habs GAF. Why isn't there a Captain yet for us? I think Patches is ready to be C

I think they'll ride out the year. Have many teams named a captain mid season, without their other one getting traded away?

Calamari41

41 > 38
I still own Galaxy 2 on disc, but I feel like I should buy the digital version just to encourage Nintendo to do more of this, including adding Gamecube games to the VC.

I'm with you on that. To me, it's worth the 9 bucks to both send that message and for the simple convenience of not needing to go over to some book shelf or drawer to look through for a game that I want to play. That's a pretty sweet price point. When it jumps up to $20, I'll be a lot more selective in which games I double dip on.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The fact that they're releasing Pandora's Tower and Sin & Punishment in the first wave of Wii releases points to the fact that pretty much any game has a huge chance of coming. I can easily see Radiant Dawn coming out around when the new 3DS Fire Emblem launches. Xenoblade I would imagine is a candidate for an HD overhaul a year or two from now since they're trying to make that into a sustainable franchise.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm with you on that. To me, it's worth the 9 bucks to both send that message and for the simple convenience of not needing to go over to some book shelf or drawer to look through for a game that I want to play. That's a pretty sweet price point. When it jumps up to $20, I'll be a lot more selective in which games I double dip on.

I'm also wondering if I should be selling my games before their value goes down.

Top Bottom