• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

W2FETbK.jpg

The next Teemu

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Leafs suddenly prevent the opponent from brutally outshooting them but also forgot how to score.

And their goalies save-percentage took a huge drop

.. okay

Cudder

The Leafs suddenly prevent the opponent from brutally outshooting them but also forgot how to score.

And their goalies save-percentage took a huge drop

.. okay
Seems they can only focus on one at a time: defense that keeps opponent shots down, or an offense that can score while no one on the team knows what defense is.

What'll it be Leaf fans?

zroid

Banned
I am enjoying reading most of my twitter feed right now ranting about Cox and Kypreos being fucking dumb shits, because I obviously have the audio muted

edit:
3G2UtLq.png

Yawnier

Banned
Seems they can only focus on one at a time: defense that keeps opponent shots down, or an offense that can score while no one on the team knows what defense is.

What'll it be Leaf fans?

This team is way too soft and don't have enough ontario players.

They are lacking quality players like Orr, McLaren, Biggs, Devane, Broll on the big team who are all veteran leaders, and who are truculent, gritty, and tenacious. You don't need players like Kessel, JVR, Rielly, and small swedes like Nylander when you have a team who is tough and who will punch you in the face.

Brian Burke was right all along.

zroid

Banned
Pray for Horachek

Luckily the management aren't dumbasses anymore, so we don't have to

anyways grats Duckies. Laffs were a bit worse this game than the previous few -- kind of started to come apart in the 2nd period, and didn't have much in the tank during the 3rd -- but it was still a better game than those under Carlyle so I'll take it

I actually worked on my last post to find that old 'contemplate existence' GIF. Went back to 2013 for it.

Ducks are pretty good when they can play like that. Hope Beleskey is back next game though

Luckily the management aren't dumbasses anymore, so we don't have to

anyways grats Duckies. Laffs were a bit worse this game than the previous few -- kind of started to come apart in the 2nd period, and didn't have much in the tank during the 3rd -- but it was still a better game than those under Carlyle so I'll take it

I think it was Scott Morrison who said that the Leafs might just be looking for improved play during this road trip as opposed to points. That means of course that management is resigned to this being another wasted season...

Top Bottom