• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Hey it's 5-0 for the wild against Sabres. Congrats Fubar

Just came home from work to see this. Really pleasant surprise. Especially when I saw that Pominville has three assists tonight.

Is it bad that in the back of my mind I am disappointed that this might ruin our draft opportunity? Or at least be the start of something?

Marvie_3

Banned
"And if you're Dale Talon you've watched Ekblad and Barkov score in this game. This is Toews and Kane." - Peter Mcnab

i2Kjl9jtfY0GO.gif

zroid

Banned
Just came home from work to see this. Really pleasant surprise. Especially when I saw that Pominville has three assists tonight.

Is it bad that in the back of my mind I am disappointed that this might ruin our draft opportunity? Or at least be the start of something?

It's the Dubnyk era now bro. Wild about to go on a run.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
First consecutive losses since the first week of December. First time being shutout in consecutive games this season.

Right back to it tomorrow against the Blue Jackets after playing a rough physical game tonight.

The performance of the team since Stepan got injured makes me wonder if maybe we wouldn't be better served calling someone up if Step isn't able to go tomorrow. Maybe call up Oscar Lindberg so JT Miller can go back to LW and Glass can go back to the press box? Because the team has looked like absolute garbage over the last 5 periods without Stepan.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGally back on the wing. Therrien is still retarded. PP is a joke. Forwards all suck. Sell the team.

ShaneB

Hope by finally switching over the avatar I haven't jinxed the Caps into going into a 10 game losing streak or something!

Top Bottom