• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

You'd all be dead now if it wasn't for my David!

Q833BH3.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
20 SOG for the Sens in the first period :lol

I don't know what it is about this team that makes the Habs stop playing.

zroid

Banned
Need Ottawa to win to catch up to the Leafs in the standings

I'm confident Philly will pass the Leafs. Only the Canes and Sabres will definitely finish below them.

Who knows about the Sens, Devils, and Jackets... I think CBJ could get hot again as they continue to get healthy. Devils are just too f'ing old at this point, it's probably hopeless.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We have flat out missed some golden fucking opportunities the last two games. Already 2 or 3 virtually sure goals tonight that we've just flat out missed. Can't afford that with how scarce chances are in this game.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm confident Philly will pass the Leafs. Only the Canes and Sabres will definitely finish below them.

Who knows about the Sens, Devils, and Jackets... I think CBJ could get hot again as they continue to get healthy. Devils are just too f'ing old at this point, it's probably hopeless.

Columbus went 10-1-1 before the Montreal game and only gained one point in the playoff race.

zroid

Banned
Columbus went 10-1-1 before the Montreal game and only gained one point in the playoff race.

Ya, lol. I'm pretty sure that run was not unlike the Laffs' though.

But they were actually good last year, I think they could have a legitimate string of success before the end of the season.

Acid08

Banned
If the team doesn't get a Top 5 pick (McDavid, Eichel, Hanifin, Marner, Strome) then it's kind of a wash. It seems decently deep from 6-14 Lots of good options Rantanen, Merkley, Barzal, etc.

Prepare to be annihilated.
I look forward to seeing Phanny lay more huge hits on his own teammates.

I'm not actually going to be watching.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers have gone over 7 periods since last scoring a non-empty net goal.

Last goal was Kreider at 15:13 of the first period against the Sharks last Saturday.

zroid

Banned
I saw a chart on twitter this afternoon showing the Habs fancystats have been declining steeply over the last little while... seems not good

time to fire Therrien maybe...

edit:
B7bM_IeCAAAQ2a-.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm not a PP coach, but doing drop passes inside the blue line seems like a really stupid thing to do....

Captain DoesNothing!

edit: looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Top Bottom