• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They just had more chances in the last 45 seconds than they've had all game. No excuse for not showing up to a game against the Sens. Therrien changing lines every 5 minutes doesn't help.

Red_Man

One of their best games of the year followed up by one of the worst. Beaulieu has been the best D for 4-5 games now and Patches is the only forward who can score. Bergevin has repeatedly said this team isn't in the top group of the NHL regardless of their positioning in the standings, so hopefully he's very aware of the issues they're facing, mainly Therrien and Emelin.

Yawnier

Banned
I hear that Carlyle is on the market now, habs-gaf.

He has a cup under his belt, a killer smile, and you have Price to face +40 shots a game. Can't beat that

Red_Man

You're 4th in the East and you want your head coach gone... yeah... sure...
If you switched Minnesota's goaltending with Montreal's, Montreal would be a bottom 3-4 team and Minny would be a top NHL team. Therrien has nothing to do with this team's success, it's by and large all due to Price.

Fire Carlyle
But they already did!
F3nJiwj.jpg

Is there any other options?

Top Bottom