• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

The Canes are basically the Oilers this year, only less scrutinized because nobody cares

hqdefault.jpg

Bickell is too lazy to even throw punches in a fight.
:jnc

Still - things have already escalated. After the "fight" (read: ass-beating), both teams were way more physical with each other. I want a brawl!

Really though, why did no other Hawk players come to Bickell's defense? He was getting pounded for a good ten seconds with no intervention from anyone.

:jnc

Still - things have already escalated. After the "fight" (read: ass-beating), both teams were way more physical with each other. I want a brawl!

Really though, why did no other Hawk players come to Bickell's defense? He was getting pounded for a good ten seconds with no intervention from anyone.

you'll rarely ever see a player jump into a fight.

The Canes are basically the Oilers this year, only less scrutinized because nobody cares

I'd consider them more like the Coyotes of the West: some talented guys but bad contracts and not really any depth. They'll probably be sellers at the deadline.

It would be funny if they beat the Oilers for McDavid. 2006 all over again.

zroid

Banned
I'd consider them more like the Coyotes of the West: some talented guys but bad contracts and not really any depth. They'll probably be sellers at the deadline.

It would be funny if they beat the Oilers for McDavid. 2006 all over again.

I don't disagree. I have to admit I wasn't even thinking of the Yotes. I tend to forget they exist.

There is at least one thing the Yotes and Canes have in common -- the Leafs lost to both of them.

Top Bottom