• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone threw a Leafs jersey on the ice tonight when Hamilton beat the Marlies 3-0

:lol :lol

zroid

Banned
Max Domi is a pretty good guy at hockey

domiflipsuq8w.gif

zroid

Banned
Greg Wyshynski ‏@wyshynski 2m2 minutes ago
Toews, funny MF'er. On Kessel deal: “Didn’t think it would come to that. It’s part of the business, trading guys you feel strongly about.”

Captain Not-so-serious

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The fantasy draft is good fun :D

Love the guys poking fun at hockey stories.

It would have been fun to see guys like Sid, but apparently he's too good for this :/

zychi

Banned
Any cbj fans here? Any recommendations of places to see in the city/restaurants close to the arena? Im in town for the allstar game and have never been here before.

zroid

Banned
pretty good game last night between the Marlies and Bulldogs. I usually get bored watching AHL games but it's holding my interest.

It's an interesting dynamic for this Hamilton crew covering Marlies @ Bulldogs games. They're covering it as if they were a Marlies crew, obviously catering to the Leafs fans in Hamilton.

Merguson

Banned
Kessel taking place in the shootout and fastest skater competition.

Just tell him there's a box of timbits at the end of the race and it's all good.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
lol

Was just watching a segment where George Strombo is questioning Kyperos and Freidman about Las Vegas and he keeps fucking interrupting them and they have to jump in and insist on finishing their point.

Dude fucking sucks.

Top Bottom