• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

zroid

Banned
AHL hardest shot contest is pretty good. Someone from the Kings farm team hit 105.5 mph. :D

same guy actually won the fastest skater contest o_o

Acid08

Banned
AHL hardest shot contest is pretty good. Someone from the Kings farm team hit 105.5 mph. :D

Makes sense. To be a Kings player you need to be strong enough to commit horrible crimes and fast enough to flee from the scene.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Makes sense. To be a Kings player you need to be strong enough to commit horrible crimes and fast enough to flee from the scene.

022maIH.jpg

Socreges

Banned
I swear the ASG wasn't always quite this bad. Used to be that no one gave a shit about playing defense but when they were back there they DID play defense.

And lol at the NHL app pushing 20 ASG updates to my phone throughout the day, including Tavares' "amazing" goal where no one gave a fuck. Uninstalled.

They have to have a respectable team for the Winter Classic and 100th anniversary right?

They'll probably seem respectable around the 2017 Winter Classic, get their fans hopes up and then wither down the stretch and miss the playoffs.

I swear the ASG wasn't always quite this bad. Used to be that no one gave a shit about playing defense but when they were back there they DID play defense.

And lol at the NHL app pushing 20 ASG updates to my phone throughout the day, including Tavares' "amazing" goal where no one gave a fuck. Uninstalled.

Their league news updates are the worst. Brodeur deciding to take a week off? Olf fat goalie, not playing is league news apparently. Winter Classic score updates? Also somehow league news, it's two teams I don't get two fucks about in a regular season game.

Razorskin

----- ------

fLuoMKQ.png

I used to really like watching the All Star games when it felt like a cool thing to see. Maybe because I could only watch the game, there was no drafting or chatting it up.

Strange that Pulky wasn't in the hardest shot competition, kid has a serious rocket for a shot and is what he is known for.

Quick

Banned

I turned off notifications for it when I had GameCentre to use for it.

TheScore has been the better sports app for me, with how you can customize notifications by player, team, league, and top news in general.

Socreges

Banned
Settings->Alerts->League News->OFF
That's actually why I left it installed after the GCL trial ended. Normally useful notifications.

TheScore has been the better sports app for me, with how you can customize notifications by player, team, league, and top news in general.
Whelp. Did not know that and TheScore has been my go-to for scores anyhow. Perfect.

Just set it up. I could have sworn that feature wasn't there a few months ago...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

This is what I've been using since you recommended it last season. Better than the official NHL app in every way.

Top Bottom