• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
163.gif

I hope they have score-adusted corsi

noooooiiiiiiice

zroid

Banned
Thinking about it, Nonis might be here past this season.

He's basically the only the only member of the Leafs front office who has relationships with the other front offices. So he's basically there to make calls and take orders. He's always been a "yes man", so I don't think there's any real risk keeping him aboard. They'll just discard him when Dubas/Hunter/whomever have that same relationship with the other GMs that Nonis has, and he'll be let go then.

Yeah I've thought about that before. But they could hire a smart current AGM. I'm sure Shanny would rather have one more valuable voice in the room than a puppet.

calder

Sweet baby Jesus leafs-Devils is unbearable. Hitting up GCL now, can't believe I watched a whole period of this for no reason.

Ugh, caps/pens? With Pierre?? Fml

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sweet baby Jesus leafs-Devils is unbearable. Hitting up GCL now, can't believe I watched a whole period of this for no reason.

Yea, that was about as bad as I imagine it would be. Pens / Caps it is.

Lou's more like Master Splinter.

Bouillon's face in the Lasik commercial: "I don't know what I'm doing."
I always laugh when I see that commercial, it was pretty obvious he wasn't re signing, I guess they had no one else to do it.

Yawnier

Banned

I couldn't imagine watching this game as a neutral fan, I would rather watch paint dry for 3 hours.

RC

Banned

I know. Leafs games are no fun unless they dig themslves into an early hole.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McGuire just threw out how many goals Fehr had in his last two seasons of junior. How the fuck does he just know these things at the top of his head?

Top Bottom