• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm not sour about the McDonagh trade anymore because if we don't trade Gomez for him than I highly doubt we ever get AGally and would still be without a #1 C.

ShaneB

I like these 8pm starts a whole lot. Get home and get everything done right before the game starts, good times. I feel another loss coming =(. Crushed the Pens the last game, can't see that happening again.

Heretic

NHL GAF found my heart

XBh4bBs.png

That's not the Windows Phone home screen...

Milwaukee is now rumored to be in the expansion sweepstakes. At least that's what TSN was saying on my Facebook feed.

Milwaukee Eh? That's actually not a bad place for a NHL team. I'm still iffy on Las Vegas. I still want the Noriques to come back to Quebec but yknow the dollar is kinda crap right now.

zroid

Banned
Among the 30 or so advanced stats being added to the NHL.com stats pages:

* Corsi, which estimates puck possession by totaling shots on goal, missed shots and blocked shots

* Fenwick, which does the game minus the blocked shots

* PDO, a combination of shooting and save percentage while on the ice at even strength

* Zone starts, which designate what percentage of a player’s shifts end in which zone.

* Average shot distance

* Goals and assists per 20 minutes and 60 minutes

* Penalties drawn and taken per 20 minutes and 60 minutes

The possession stats (Corsi, Fenwick) will also be presented in several ways, including game situations and as percentages in comparison to other players on the team.

163.gif

I hope they have score-adusted corsi

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy shit, Clarkson is wearing an A tonight

Let's go NHL-GAF: "The A stands for _______"

The A stands for AHLer
L.o.l

So many Leafs players must hate him. I'd be pretty pissed seeing him every day with how much he's getting paid and seeing how shit he is.

Top Bottom