• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Acid08

Banned
Daniil Tarasov gets the call-up for the Sharks with Kennedy injured yet again. I really hope he sees a game or two, kid has a lot of potential. I've really liked how well the kids have come in and performed this year.

Calamari41

41 > 38
:| cool stuff bro

Yeah, Kassian's retaliatory hit on Maroon from behind which sent him head first into the boards after the whistle was way more potentially dangerous and 100% premeditated. Are people talking about league hearings and suspensions for him? I honestly don't know.

I'm sorry to have caused offense.

Galiardi was placed on waivers, I wouldn't mind picking him up with McGinn out for the year.

Now waiting for 19 & 21 to say this is a stupid idea.

Clydefrog

A few nights ago, I was watching a documentary about the Nazi SS. It showed a lot of video of Himmler and...oh my god I could not unsee Pierre McGuire. They are twins.

trifelife

A few nights ago, I was watching a documentary about the Nazi SS. It showed a lot of video of Himmler and...oh my god I could not unsee Pierre McGuire. They are twins.

himmler.jpg

Peter Laviolette, Jack Capuano, Barry Trotz.

There are actually a lot of candidates.

Bob Hartley, if the Flames make the playoffs
Willie Desjardins probably won't win unless the Canucks win the West
Mike Johnston, if the Pens win the East
Bruce Boudreau, if the Ducks win the President's Trophy
Gerard Gallant (Florida), if the Panthers make the playoffs

But the three mentioned above are the current front-runners. We'll see how Nashville does without Rinne and whether the Caps can make the playoffs.

Razorskin

----- ------
There are actually a lot of candidates.

Bob Hartley, if the Flames make the playoffs
Willie Desjardins probably won't win unless the Canucks win the West
Mike Johnston, if the Pens win the East
Bruce Boudreau, if the Ducks win the President's Trophy
Gerard Gallant (Florida), if the Panthers make the playoffs

But the three mentioned above are the current front-runners. We'll see how Nashville does without Rinne and whether the Caps can make the playoffs.

Yeah, I was actually going to make that list longer but figured I should narrow it down.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jack Capuano seems like the far and away front runner, and deservedly so imo, which is funny because I think it was last season there were whispers of them firing him.

I've become apathetic towards the Leafs, for lack of a better term. There's no excitement there for me, the team makes me angry and I don't care about this season other than wanting them to lose every game for a better pick.

I'm still a fan, and I will always be, but I'm sick of the same old shit.

Stasis

The fact that McDonalds and/or Pepsi will be the major ads we'll probably see on WC jerseys...

I mean, I get it. They have the cash to do it and it makes sense for them, but fuck if it isn't illogical in terms of product. Get sponsored by fucking Gatorade and just... I dunno, bananas in general. Dole. Whatever. :lol

zroid

Banned
The fact that McDonalds and/or Pepsi will be the major ads we'll probably see on WC jerseys...

I mean, I get it. They have the cash to do it and it makes sense for them, but fuck if it isn't illogical in terms of product. Get sponsored by fucking Gatorade and just... I dunno, bananas in general. Dole. Whatever. :lol

Gatorade is pretty unhealthy :p

Top Bottom