• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Stasis

Gatorade is pretty unhealthy :p

Yeah I know. I just figured it was somewhat more relevant since they actually consume it pretty often. Unless that's just water in Gatorade bottles, lol.

Some top brand of workout gear then... Under Armour and Dole. If I can make custom jerseys on PC for NHL 16 like mentioned in the survey they sent out, those are my sponsors!

The Ducks have never beaten the Sharks and never will. Feels bad, bro.

They could dress Brian Hayward as their goalie and we'd lose. And he works for us now.

AHL to create Pacific Division

The Anaheim Ducks will purchase the Norfolk Admirals AHL franchise and will relocate it from Norfolk, Va., to San Diego, Calif.

• The AHL franchise owned by the Calgary Flames will relocate from Glens Falls, N.Y., to Stockton, Calif.

• The AHL franchise owned by the Edmonton Oilers will relocate from Oklahoma City, Okla., to Bakersfield, Calif.

• The AHL franchise owned by the Los Angeles Kings will relocate from Manchester, N.H., to Ontario, Calif.

• The AHL franchise owned by the San Jose Sharks will relocate from Worcester, Mass., to San Jose, Calif.

Razorskin

----- ------
They could dress Brian Hayward as their goalie and we'd lose. And he works for us now.

AHL to create Pacific Division

The Anaheim Ducks will purchase the Norfolk Admirals AHL franchise and will relocate it from Norfolk, Va., to San Diego, Calif.

• The AHL franchise owned by the Calgary Flames will relocate from Glens Falls, N.Y., to Stockton, Calif.

• The AHL franchise owned by the Edmonton Oilers will relocate from Oklahoma City, Okla., to Bakersfield, Calif.

• The AHL franchise owned by the Los Angeles Kings will relocate from Manchester, N.H., to Ontario, Calif.

• The AHL franchise owned by the San Jose Sharks will relocate from Worcester, Mass., to San Jose, Calif.

Better be the Gulls.

SAN DIEGO SWANS

blackswan-imtheswanqueen.gif

I forgive you my Cake Boss.

CATRESPONDANT LEAFS GOALIE REPORT MESSING THE SITUATION UP

CAPITAL LETTERS

A few nights ago, I was watching a documentary about the Nazi SS. It showed a lot of video of Himmler and...oh my god I could not unsee Pierre McGuire. They are twins.

Does Himmler know everything about which college each soldier went to and has Himmlers Monsters where he ranks each soldier each week?

The Coyotes must be fuming.

Ain't nobody gonna get a fire lit under them playing for the Desert Dickheads.

Wish our Heatley gamble paid off...

Yeah, Kassian's retaliatory hit on Maroon from behind which sent him head first into the boards after the whistle was way more potentially dangerous and 100% premeditated. Are people talking about league hearings and suspensions for him? I honestly don't know.

I'm sorry to have caused offense.
That's right, eye4neye up in this. We biblical now.

Samyy

Wow fuck nevermind Bozak back with Kessel and JVR tonight
Fuck these lines!!

Wait, nevermind this is good for the #tank

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How does Weise manage to stay on the first line for so long when it's ineffective, but everyone else gets moved when they don't score in one game.

Anyone in the bay area wanna see the Sharks tonight? I hAve an extra ticket because I seem to lack friends that like hockey.

Name the Ducks AHL team The Mighty Mumps

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've accepted the fact that Malholtra will never score a goal as a Hab.

How does Weise manage to stay on the first line for so long when it's ineffective, but everyone else gets moved when they don't score in one game.
I was just going to say that. AGally gets moved from C after not scoring for a couple games, and yet Weise line doesn't do shit for a while now and he's still there. He's the knew Darche, I like him but he can't be on the first line.

Razorskin

----- ------

It's a mystery to everyone.

Parenteau can't come back soon enough, ugh, I can't believe I said that. They need a legitimate top 6 winger.

Stasis

Guys... right call, wrong team. Almost!

edit: Razor, are you the same one that was on the Rangers/Habs game HS chat earlier? I went full screen so I don't see chat anymore, but there was a Razorskin.

Top Bottom