• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Leafs listening to offers on Kadri.

FvyRcBW.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WINNNNN

PRICE SHUTOUT

b3JhW9C.gif

tumblr_lvp76gA7FO1qcqqkzo1_500.gif

b3JhW9C.gif

They deserved that win, one of their best games in a long while.

trifelife

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That game felt more like a case of the Rangers beating themselves more than anything else. Even Price wasn't really tested much throughout most of that game, and literally all of the Rangers' best chances save one (MSL's swat out of the air) went wide.

Habs did a good job of clogging up passing lanes, but the Rangers were pretty late on a lot of their passes through the game, leaving them pretty well telegraphed.

Thank god we have the shitty ass Canes next.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carey Price has now won 7 of his last 9 versus the @NYRangers with 5 shutouts. 2 goals against in the 7 wins. #MTLvsNYR
And people say things wouldn't have been any different in the playoffs if he hadn't been injured.

The Wonderment of Bowen

Driving home from work, I heard him and Jim Ralph mock analytics because... the Leafs had a lead after 2 periods even though they were getting badly outshot.

zroid

Banned
The Wonderment of Bowen

Driving home from work, I heard him and Jim Ralph mock analytics because... the Leafs had a lead after 2 periods even though they were getting badly outshot.

:lol

the Leafs played like hot garbage tonight, not that I'm complaining. Through 40 mins was worried Bernier would bail them out, but luckily he came to his senses.

:lol

the Leafs played like hot garbage tonight, not that I'm complaining. Through 40 mins was worried Bernier would bail them out, but luckily he came to his senses.

Same. I thought he might JVR the team into another OTL.

The boys pulled through though, and that's what counts at the end of the day.

Top Bottom