• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
5th.

He's too small Kave, small players always bust.

He's also a winger, which is the least of our concerns right now...

We need a franchise altering player, and we may not get it where we are right now.

Seems to me it's better to take a C or a D.

Kylington/Provorov or Zacha/Barzal?

I don't see Strome, Marner or...ugh...Crouse dropping to us unless we REALLY tank the shit out of this season.

He's also a winger, which is the least of our concerns right now...

We need a franchise altering player, and we may not get it where we are right now.

Seems to me it's better to take a C or a D.

Kylington/Provorov or Zacha/Barzal?

I don't see Strome, Marner or...ugh...Crouse dropping to us unless we REALLY tank the shit out of this season.

Marner is a center.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Ward says Polak should be the captain

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

edit: et tu McKenzie?

138133-Doc-Rivers-gif-Imgur-wtf-pZo6.gif

I'm sorry what?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Zacha/Barzal both aren't really putting up points in the CHL...which is concerning for a Top 5-10 pick.

You have to pick Kylington/Werenski/Provorov in that range IMO, and I'd pick Connor over Zacha/Barzal if I was forced to pick a centre. Connor's doing pretty well in the USHL.

EDIT: Pilon at 44? What a steal. Pretty sure he ends up getting drafted earlier

Zacha seems to have off ice issues as well.

Hunter has his work cut out for him...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Rangers sure do love their bomb passes, seems like their forwards just sit at the oppositions blue line waiting

Cake Boss

Banned
They told me Babby didn't play defence.
They told me Baby didn't hit.
They told me Babby didn't make players around him better by his great passing.

They also told me Babby was a 30 goal scorer.

They were wrong on all of that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've reached Martin levels of hate for Therrien. How much longer is he going to leave Weise on the top line? So stupid

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
As for that joke of a quiz question, I'd actually like them to sign Mike Santorelli long term and make him the next captain. Dude is intense and is always looking to improve himself and his skills. He's been very understated this year and if your leader is one to set an example and to be followed, there is literally nobody better than him.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
As for that joke of a quiz question, I'd actually like them to sign Mike Santorelli long term and make him the next captain. Dude is intense and is always looking to improve himself and his skills. He's been very understated this year and if your leader is one to set an example and to be followed, there is literally nobody better than him.

Isn't he a borderline third liner?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't he a borderline third liner?

Borderline though I think he leans more towards 2nd than 3rd. He's been fantastic at even strength and wonderful on the PK. I'd LIKE to see him on the PP but fucking Carlyle and the current staff seem to think Clarkson is better on the PP.

Top Bottom