• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
He is a good third liner. Opposite of borderline

Borderline though I think he leans more towards 2nd than 3rd. He's been fantastic at even strength and wonderful on the PK. I'd LIKE to see him on the PP but fucking Carlyle and the current staff seem to think Clarkson is better on the PP.

Haven't watched much of the Leafs this year, but I still think you need a guy capable of leading your team to victory as captain. Montreal could never really rely on Gionta to turn a game around.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How was that stick to the face of Franson not a penalty.........?

I'm looking through the Leafs roster and I don't see anybody else there...maybe Franson?

Not fucking Polak, that's for sure.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I don't normally put the blame on our goalies... but this game is all on Mrazek. Worst game I've ever seen him play. 4 of the 5 were savable.

From HFBoards

Mrazek has now given up 4 goals (or more depending on how tonight ends) in 4 out of 15 starts, plus getting pulled against Buffalo with 3 goals on 7 shots.. Howard has given up 4 goals 3 times (never more than 4) and hasn't been pulled once in 32 starts. The difference between them is massive at this point.

Razorskin

----- ------

+
8eUCFh0.gif

Buff putting all that eating to good use, while Kessel sells hits like Dolph Ziggler.

Top Bottom