• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Ursn

ok goddamn this sucks. so since road to the stadium series queens/shorks premieres next week, chances are we are going to see this game on there?

I'm out guys

giphy.gif

Ursn

Every time I left the broadcast another goal was scored. what the fuck man. 5 goals in one period?!

Dude I cracked up when he said that.

I know the cameras were there for the morning skate so they're probably there for the game.

well thats just shitty. remind me not to watch next week.

Acid08

Banned
Still feel like we could collapse. I don't let my guard down until like 10-15 minutes after a win. I've been hurt too many times.

Acid we're pretty much on our knees, blowing you and pulling out a ring and asking you to marry us at the same time and you're still having commitment issues.

You've got this win buddy.

Acid08

Banned
I'm driving up to San Jose right now so I can make it to the post-game show to hold up a Sharks Jersey with the name "Stanley Cups" and the number "00"

San Jose is about an hour away from Orange County right?
Post game show is gonna be in Arizona so you gotta go there. Run in, punch Milbury in the face, yell QUACK QUACK QUACK, the run back out.

Top Bottom