• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Cat Party

I haven't really followed or contributed to this thread in a while, but I must say the gif/image game in here is already in playoff form.

Watch the Canucks lose to the Sabres tonight.

Clendening trade seems pretty good for both teams. Canucks get someone who can play now, while the Hawks can afford to take the time to develop Forsling with their deep defence.

zroid

Banned
Phaneuf for Max Domi and OEL. *sells soul to devil*

Phaneuf for an old Yotes logo hat

iq2f1Tq.png

Well yesterday sucked, finally their sucky defensive play though caught up with them.

Anyone want Brian Lashoff? Wings put him on waivers today to keep Ouellet on the team.

Scratch that, Ouellet is down now and Marchenko is up, I guess Buffalo has been scouting the Griffins recently quite a bit and there is a rumor they like what they see out of him but want to see how he does on the big club:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 8m8 minutes ago
Wings need to assess what they have in Marchenko before the March 2 trade deadline.

trifelife

Louis CK Live at the Comedy Store was really good but Buffalo getting two points in Vancouver will be better

Hodgson 7 points though c'mon son

zroid

Banned
Hmm... Steve Burtch was tweeting about how if the Leafs could get a 1st or a prospect+2nd for Santorelli+Winnik, that should be a deal that a lot of buyers ought to jump at. I don't disagree. You put them on the wings of a decent centre and you've got a quality 3rd line gift wrapped.

Everyone's talking about moving Santo and/or Winnik separately, but together they have been very effective this year.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs scout director is there with nonis....

to me that seems like there's more.

Like Clarkson and santorelli for Richards +?

Spl1nter

Hmm... Steve Burtch was tweeting about how if the Leafs could get a 1st or a prospect+2nd for Santorelli+Winnik, that should be a deal that a lot of buyers ought to jump at. I don't disagree. You put them on the wings of a decent centre and you've got a quality 3rd line gift wrapped.

Everyone's talking about moving Santo and/or Winnik separately, but together they have been very effective this year.

Both are extremely effective players that can improve any team. They have to move them and get good return. The fact that they have low salaries means there is a very large market for them.

Samyy

Mike Richards debuts in Manchester tonight :)

Yea but Lebrun said the trip was planned "a while" before Richard was sent down, he didn't book it for Richards because Richards was still on the LA roster.
I doubt seeing Richards play for the Monarchs is going to tell them anything they don't already know about him.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yea but Lebrun said the trip was planned weeks before Richard was sent down, he didn't book it for Richards because Richards was still on the LA roster.
I doubt seeing Richards play for the Monarchs is going to tell them anything they don't already know about him.

Weeks?

That means nothing is happening

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Putting OEL on the block and not Doan seems insane. They're really committed to keeping Doan as the face of the franchise forever, I guess.

The Rangers are known to be really interested in Vermette. He's probably their number one trade target, with Santorelli being the other one. Rangers scouts have been following the Leafs around for weeks now, though.

Top Bottom