• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Calamari41

41 > 38
It begins

I'm not even kidding

Hold onto your butts!

Shark%20Attack_zpsicpcrff1.gif

Chris R

Wait, wtf... Bakersfield and Stockton get proper AHL teams?

Teams were fucking shit when they were in the WCHL/ECHL.

Maybe one day Alaska can be Seattle's AHL team ;_;

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Every time I left the broadcast another goal was scored. what the fuck man. 5 goals in one period?!

well thats just shitty. remind me not to watch next week.

There WAS that time the Canucks were up 3-0 after the second and lost the game 3-7......................

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How do you feel about the Forsling trade?

Just read up a bit about Clendening (at first I read Glendening and was like wtf?)

Seems like he's a pretty good decent offensive Dman playing really well on the first line AHL pairing, so he'll get a look at to fill Bieksa's injury hole AND we get a generally good prospect out of it. Forsling is much less ahead in development but had a good WJC's, but I'm not too upset to see him go in a 1for1 trade.

Trade should benefit both teams in the grand scheme of things, us more short-term and the Hawks maybe more long-term, but we'll see.

Socreges

Banned
Wait, wtf... Bakersfield and Stockton get proper AHL teams?

Teams were fucking shit when they were in the WCHL/ECHL.

Maybe one day Alaska can be Seattle's AHL team ;_;
Anaheim having their AHL team in San Diego is awesome.

Oilers/Flames farm teams being in two shitty, arid, small cities is hilarious.

gaming_noob

MLSE is now concerned about TV ratings. I know I've been watching a lot less Leafs hockey this season. Could MLSE rig the draft to get the number 1?

Cake Boss

Banned
Thank you Jason Spezza, that's the best thing you ever did for this city. Prove once again that this isn't a playoff team.

I hope Anderson is hurt for a long time so we can ride Franchise goaltending to the Mitch Marner pick.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you Jason Spezza, that's the best thing you ever did for this city. Prove once again that this isn't a playoff team.

I hope Anderson is hurt for a long time so we can ride Franchise goaltending to the Mitch Marner pick.
Fuck....
Well the only goalie I had worth playing on my fantasy team is gone. AND the SNES might tank harder?!

Fuck...

Cake Boss

Banned
Lazar finally in the top 6 with decent linemates.

It only took 2/3 of the season to realize that putting your 1st rounder on the 4th line is not a good way to develop him.

Anderson still injured. Good for tank.

The Ontario Tank Battles is gonna be good.

51-c18Zn1dL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Top Bottom