• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Listen to all those boos for the refs. Cheers for the Russians that almost beat us. But when the officials came up for their recognition the boos starting raining down.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So Draisaitl was kept up and sent back to Junior, but Nurse wasn't. Oilers gonna Oilers.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Pat Quinn helped this team win their last gold before this one, but he couldn't live long enough to see them win this one ;_;

a8li8cm.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
They didn't completely choke because of the intangibles and leadership provided by the captain Lazer.

Everyone you are welcome.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lazer goes from winning gold to potentially playing with Greening, Neil, Michalek, Condra, and maybe Todd Bertuzzi on his line.

Enjoy the night boy.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Cake Boss

Banned
I really hope it's nothing too :(. She's one of my childhood friends that stood by me for all these years.

Thanks you guys.

Does she work out a lot?

My brothers girlfriend had this scare a couple of months ago, apparently it was just calcium built up in her breasts and she consumes too much after her workouts or something.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lazer goes from winning gold to potentially playing with Greening, Neil, Michalek, Condra, and maybe Todd Bertuzzi on his line.

Enjoy the night boy.

Don't forget, you're here forever.
Until Melnyk thinks he asks for too much money?

I KEEEEEED! I wanted him on the team from the beginning and he was a great leader and player. Maybe Karlsson will shoot him the Phillips eyes some day.

Gauthier and a 2nd for him? :(

Does she work out a lot?

My brothers girlfriend had this scare a couple of months ago, apparently it was just calcium built up in her breasts and she consumes too much after her workouts or something.

She's triathlon runner so yeah.

That what I think it is. But She's going to get it check just in case.

Top Bottom