• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Acid08

Banned
Couture.....

B6o6wKMIQAQS6H6.jpg

Burnzie Pizza Saga continues

B6pDL-OCIAALw-L.jpg

zroid

Banned
Jets were pretty impressive. Their forecheck is great and it seems like they really might be one of the most physical teams around.

it's kind of crazy what they're doing without one of their best forwards and their entire top 4 D. and they have a ton of great prospects coming through the pipeline...

imho they're the best Canadian team right now, and if Hutchinson is legit then they'll likely retain that title for a while

calder

YOU'RE FREE LEAFS GAF YOU'RE FREEEEE

And, even better, we don't have a lame duck coach this year so we're off the hook too! Bullet dodged Jets bros!

LevelNth

Banned
it's either deboer or it's babcock

i'm ok with either but would prefer babcock

Leafs also say no player is offlimits

pls shanahan, keep a leash on nonis
I'd be willing to bet Bernier, Rielly and Nylander are probably off limits, but other than that, everyone should be in play.

EDIT: Is anyone here good at the photoshop? I want a Babcock in Leafs gear avatar, and I am computer illiterate.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
it's either deboer or it's babcock

i'm ok with either but would prefer babcock

Leafs also say no player is offlimits

pls shanahan, keep a leash on nonis
This is good news. Fire everyone. Fuck this fucking team.

Still, I hate that it had to come to this. We knew this set up wouldn't work and they tried it nonetheless. Yes, our core isn't great, but a lot of other teams aren't great either, so you coach a system they can play and get the most out of them.

A lot of Carlyle defenders say it's not his fault but the players. If he can't recognize that the players aren't responding to a system YOU are using then YOU change the system. I liken the coach to a teacher; you need to change the way you teach and a different approach because it's hard to get rid of students.

I'd be fine with Horachek for now until they decide what to do in the summer. I don't think Crazed could handle the heart attack from Babe coming our way, which I don't believe will happen anyways.

Top Bottom