• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When will it happen? They can't go in the playoffs without one. Should have been done at least a month ago.
Won't be done until next off season at the earliest. They said they want to give the guys the season to see who steps up, Subban and Patches just switched Road / Home A's.

Red_Man

Probably AGallys worst game since he's been at C. Struggling to get anything going.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Won't be done until next off season at the earliest. They said they want to give the guys the season to see who steps up, Subban and Patches just switched Road / Home A's.

That's so stupid, the whole thing has been, and it's probably part of why Subban's season isn't great. Now it will do even more damage. What a stupid idea.

Red_Man

Ugh, AGally. Shoot the fucking puck.

Down 2 goals and they're still dumping it in every time, what a joke.

Red_Man

Garbage. On to the next one. They have a tough few games coming up, Pens, Blues, Isles, and Nashville all in their next 5 games.

Red_Man

I'd like to believe Bergevin knows Emelin is garbage and that he has to move him, problem is he has a partial NTC.

Statement game.
Statement made : Abuse Emelin & Gilbert and you have a good chance at scoring a few goals.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, we're going to lose to Edmonton.
And can we pleeeeeeeeeeeease get rid of Franzen!?!? Holy shit he is just the worst. Two lazy giveaways trying to put it back to the point, went offside for no reason during the rush, and just stands around not skating to lose pucks. I think he needs to sit for a few games.

Acid08

Banned
SPREAD YOUR WINGELS

W9JOA07.gif

And can we pleeeeeeeeeeeease get rid of Franzen!?!? Holy shit he is just the worst. Two lazy giveaways trying to put it back to the point, went offside for no reason during the rush, and just stands around not skating to lose pucks. I think he needs to sit for a few games.

Yeah, he has looked awful the for a while now, not even helpful at all. I can't believe we are probably going to lose to Edmonton, this team is in a dang sucky freefall right now.

Acid08

Banned
What kind of recognition should he be getting?

4 consecutive 20+ goal seasons, one of those a 31. 41 goal scorer last year. Has 21 already this year. Always a top faceoff guy. One of the best PP scorers in the League. He's legitimately one of the best top line players in the NHL. If this seasons continues as it has gone for him I think a Hart nomination wouldn't be out of the question. Hell, he should have gotten one last season.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
3-point game? Agreed? Let's do it

I'd be okay with that. Let's just get to OT.

Got stitches for the first time this week at the ripe old age of 30. Kitchen accident, 6 across my right palm. Feels bad, man. Having some whisky and playing some FIFA watching this game to dull the pain.

Top Bottom