• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
4 consecutive 20+ goal seasons, one of those a 31. 41 goal scorer last year. Has 21 already this year. Always a top faceoff guy. One of the best PP scorers in the League. He's legitimately one of the best top line players in the NHL. If this seasons continues as it has gone for him I think a Hart nomination wouldn't be out of the question.
I think anyone who has some decent knowledge of the NHL considers him as a top player. It's more casuals and the Eastern media who don't get to watch him that lets him play out of the spotlight.

Ursn

HERETIC

I NEED THE WILD WING THIRD JERSEY

KDakAwm.png

I want the free replica Selanne jersey retirement banner they're giving away at Sundays game but I'm already going to Wednesdays game next week and tickets for this Sunday are over 100.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
California trip starts tomorrow with Henrik Lundqvist vs. the Ducks.

Cam Talbot gets the Kings on Thursday. Only the best for the champs, of course.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I didn't realize Stanton was still on the team, honestly

he was so much better last season :(

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Thank god they scored there with 35 secs left. Enough of this bullshit. Just win these games against crappy teams please.

trifelife

Making up our games in hand with two points. Feels good.

It's so nice to watch Eddie Lack, he looks pretty focused and sharp.

Oh and Bones scored. He scored!

zroid

Banned
Here's something interesting for Sharks, Rangers, and Caps fans:

Barclay Goodrow, Dan Boyle, Kevin Hayes, and Brooks Laich are among the best in the league at suppressing the conversion rate of shot attempts into scoring chances. In other words, the % of shot attempts against while they are on the ice which are legit scoring chances is low.

Everyone else in the top 14 in this category plays for either Nashville or Florida

Top Bottom