• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good game with shitty officiating. Hawks had more than enough chances to put the game away and didn't get it done.

Chris R

Roommates run the bandwidth up so I can't finish watching the avs game, only to see they came back and won :(

Well this means the Avs should win the rest of their games for the next few days until I can stream anything again :(

zroid

Banned
Lawd, Curtis Lazar's eye is still massively swollen from a high stick. Don't even think the penalty was called on that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alzner is too cool for tinted visors

zYOeh3H.jpg

Quick

Banned
Watching episode 3 of Road to the NHL Winter Classic.

Quenneville telling the team to play the right way against the Jets.

Razorskin

----- ------
Tomorrow's World Junior games:
Switzerland vs. Germany
Russia vs. USA
Finland vs. Sweden
Slovakia vs. Czech Republic

Denmark vs. Canada

qtF7sIb.jpg

Wild are going to get donged on by Kessel and Gardiner tomorrow.

And it won't be fun to watch :(

Honorary Minnesotan JVR will probably do damage too.

Samyy

The WJC games tomorrow look amazing, except Canada vs. Denmark - zero interest to actually watch that :/

Sweden vs. Finland is gonna be pretty good methinks!

Yawnier

Banned
Wild are going to get donged on by Kessel and Gardiner tomorrow.

And it won't be fun to watch :(

Honorary Minnesotan JVR will probably do damage too.

Gardiner has been playing anywhere from mediocre to hot garbage lately, has been scratched a few times this season. I won't expect much from him tomorrow lol. 1A in the last dozen or so games too.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
My free GameCentre subscription ended, so I might end up back with Hockeystreams soon.

Is there any worthwhile hockey to watch during the offseason to justify for a year-long subscription ? I don't usually watch anything hockey related after the Stanely Cup final. I guess there's the draft day thing on July 4th ?

EDIT: I guess I really don't have much of a choice because it's either 6 months or a year. Well, hockey goes on for longer than 6 months, haha

Razorskin

----- ------
Is there any worthwhile hockey to watch during the offseason to justify for a year-long subscription ? I don't usually watch anything hockey related after the Stanely Cup final. I guess there's the draft day thing on July 4th ?

EDIT: I guess I really don't have much of a choice because it's either 6 months or a year. Well, hockey goes on for longer than 6 months, haha

You can freeze the subscription whether you like, just freeze it after the playoffs are over and activate it again next season.

Socreges

Banned
He is since coming back.
David Booth: Healthy when not not healthy.

Well it could've been worse. Alright I'll try some. I'm not a beer guy, I like my rum better.
Rickards won't be the brewery that changes your mind. You're in Montreal? Your family should be buying you Unibroue stuff.

Sure. If it were October. But if you sign up for 6 months now that takes you past the SCF. It'll even include the draft (which is in June).

Top Bottom