• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Yawnier

Banned
Lol, Oilers trade one of the very few players who had the guts to say something about that sorry ass team and franchise

shockinggg

Cake Boss

Banned
Really good trade for both teams but I like it more for the Pens because we know Edmonton can't draft and develop someone who isn't a top 3 lottery pick.

So they basically traded Perron for nothing and gave up nothing (Paarvi).

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Really good trade for both teams but I like it more for the Pens because we know Edmonton can't draft and develop someone who isn't a top 3 lottery pick.

So they basically traded Perron for nothing and gave up nothing (Paarvi).

LOL, it's so true.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@SportsnetSpec: Defenceman Rob Klinkhammer also part of Perron trade, comes to Oilers along with a 1st in 2015"

Lol Spector.

Perron is 26 and has 1 more year at $3.8M. He must be ecstatic at the chance to play with Crosby and Malkin.

Klinkhammer is listed as a forward on Capgeek. Pending UFA on a fourth-line salary.

Thought Perron would be worth more than a low 1st rounder but the upcoming draft is supposed to be deep.

Perron is 26 and has 1 more year at $3.8M. He must be ecstatic at the chance to play with Crosby and Malkin.

Klinkhammer is listed as a forward on Capgeek. Pending UFA on a fourth-line salary.

Thought Perron would be worth more than a low 1st rounder but the upcoming draft is supposed to be deep.
I'm sure Malkin must be ecstatic to have a real linemate again.

Yawnier

Banned

Oilers might be able to get a decent dmen in the late first round like Meloche, or Provorov but they will probably find a way to butcher his development

Honestly can't think of a time where a late 1st rounder panned out great for the oilers under MacT and Lowe aside from Jordan Eberle.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Good news everyone.

My good friend Greg McKegg who has a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg will be playing tonight.

Bad news, Kadri might miss tonight's game with an undisclosed injury.

calder

Larkin supermans past the goalie, who sells it hard.

You know the officiating is tough when a Canadian crowd boos a USA penalty.

calder

wow that's a lot of empty seats for USA vs Russia

It's a big rink, the crowd sort of rattles around in the lower bowl. That's a much bigger crowd than you'd see in any other place for a Friday afternoon QF not involving the host side.

keezy

Wait What. TheScore hasn't confirmed it so it must be not true.

Is that Site even legitimate?

I always use it to see who the starting goalies are. They're on point with that.

I read he was traded in one of the user comments. Not sure if troll though...

Top Bottom