• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That last breakout was pretty good. Kessel was in good position and look what happens when he doesn't cheat there. Too bad it was offside :(

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
That last breakout was pretty good. Kessel was in good position and look what happens when he doesn't cheat there. Too bad it was offside :(

it's what happens when you have someone on your line who skates like they are skiing and handles a stick like it's a boat oar

edit: wow... that wasn't offside

Sanjuro

Chara with the rocket!

qMubBr9.gif

zroid

Banned
well generally pretty happy with this game so far. the corsis are good, and the Caps are a pretty decent possession team.

well generally pretty happy with this game so far. the corsis are good, and the Caps are a pretty decent possession team.

How I feel. Thinks are looking a little better, the Caps aren't entirely flying across to deep in the Leafs zone, shots are nearly even. Bad changes are annoying but IMO they aren't a systemic problem to the Leafs. That and a bad tip...this could be a tie game otherwise.

may still be feeling post Carlyle euphoria

I missed the first though, for some reason the gym felt instead of showing our glorious sport they decided to show...basketball

Samyy

How I feel. Thinks are looking a little better, the Caps aren't entirely flying across to deep in the Leafs zone, shots are nearly even. Bad changes are annoying but IMO they aren't a systemic problem to the Leafs. That and a bad tip...this could be a tie game otherwise.

may still be feeling post Carlyle euphoria

I missed the first though, for some reason the gym felt instead of showing our glorious sport they decided to show...basketball

Nah this game is much better then usual, bad line changes isn't something that should be difficult to address, like the stupid Sportsnet panel is trying to act like its something big fucking cultural leadership related thing.

Cactus

Banned
Nah this game is much better then usual, bad line changes isn't something that should be difficult to address, like the stupid Sportsnet panel is trying to act like its something big fucking cultural leadership related thing.
Kypreos sounded legitimately angry LOL

Top Bottom