• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
94VLIRB.gif

edit: MOTHERFUCKING BOZAK!!!!!!

yea i always wondered how hard it was to watch west coast games on the east coast.
1030pm wouldnt be so bad on a friday but wednesday!?

Leaving it that late is ridiculous and stupid.

Hell, I can't even watch on my phone at work because I finish work at 5:30 and the last 10 minutes of the 3rd take place then.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That was a prime example right there. Kessel didn't need to be that high up and needed to be closer to the line to actually get that pass and not force the long bomb.

Montresor

I LOVE how Franson has used his size this year. It's not that he's laid big bodychecks but he shoves people down so effectively.

Heretic

OH COME ON.

HOLY SHIT. YOU'RE ACTUALLY SERIOUS. WHAT'S YOUR PAYPAL?

MEDIUM PLEASE.

You gave your tickets away to Teemu night? What sort of martyr behaviour is this?

Haha I gave my tickets away to tonight's game. I'm hoping there are Mighty Ducks Teemu jerseys when I go on Sunday!

zroid

Banned
I have to figure Mark Hunter would be pretty high on Mitch Marner. Hope he's still available when the Laffs pick
assuming they aren't in McDavid territory

Spl1nter

I have to figure Mark Hunter would be pretty high on Mitch Marner. Hope he's still available when the Laffs pick
assuming they aren't in McDavid territory

Zacha and Kylington sure have dropped. The top 15 for this draft is kind of crazy.

Sanjuro

What's stopping you? Prices? Busy? Ducks tickets aren't too bad. I'm a season ticket holder.

Prices and being a little bit busy. Our tickets are still rather outrageous. Also, it's tough to get a group or people to head up on short notice.

Going to try and get something rolling possibly for PAX East though.

Top Bottom