• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

so you'll wake up at like 1pm tomorrow?

STORY TIME. I got up at 9am on NYD morning to make breakfast for those that crashed and got sloppy drunk.

Except 5 of my friends, who had been smoking ice all night, had beat me to it (and made ME breakfast too). Also they had cleaned the whole kitchen from top to bottom afterwards.

This Bloodborne spider ...

tdLr9ie.gif

Noooooooo.

I hope that's a boss. Holy Shit.

Bloodborne is gonna be great.

Heretic

So the Teemu jerseys don't go on sale till Sunday and they're starting off at $500. Rumor has it that they're signed. Why the hefty price? All proceeds go to Teemu's Charity Foundation.

Oh and Ducks screwed Ducks on that game.

/Vince

Calamari41

41 > 38
So the Teemu jerseys don't go on sale till Sunday and they're starting off at $500. Rumor has it that they're signed. Why the hefty price? All proceeds go to Teemu's Charity Foundation.

Oh and Ducks screwed Ducks on that game.

/Vince

Oh snap, that price point. My wife told me that I'm not allowed to get any because "they're probably going to be $300 or something." I am going to compile her Bloomingdale's spending over the past few months and show it to her in a Power Point presentation as a counter to this line of thinking. There will be pages of graphs and charts indicating that we will lose money if we don't purchase several Teemu jerseys at $500 each.

Are these only going to be for sale during Teemu night? My mind blanked earlier and I was thinking that was in February and that these were going to be available during the run-up to that game.

Cake Boss

Banned
Pierre McGuire this morning calls the analytics people fools gold or something, then later admits that he was wrong about Colorado being good this season :lol

His argument for not liking analytics because they don't have a number to judge grit. :lol.

Socreges

Banned
Arbitrary stat time:

New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 7m
#NYR Stats: This is the first time in franchise history the Rangers have wins against ANA, CGY, EDM, and VAN on the road in the same season.
Only 19 seasons to choose from. Many of those seasons the Rangers would not visit all four teams. Not an an interesting or telling stat in the slightest. :p

Hyrule Warriors is pretty fun. Getting stoked for Zelda Wii U.

Start 2...

Varly vs. Sens
Cam Talbot vs. Kings
Pav vs. Coyotes

I think this is a fantasy league post. Start Varlamov since he's coming off a shutout. Kings will be tough and Rangers are playing back-to-back so I'd go with Pavelec against the mediocre Coyotes.

keezy

^ Yeah that was with regards to Goalie slots on my fantasy team. And that's exactly what I was thinking. Cheers.

Kave references are way over my head.

And it's making my mumps worse.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
^ Yeah that was with regards to Goalie slots on my fantasy team. And that's exactly what I was thinking. Cheers.

Kave references are way over my head.

And it's making my mumps worse.

Kave used to post what Leafs goalie was starting every gameday morning so I thought you took over that role :lol

ALL IS WELL KAVE

KEEP ON MEOWING

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
If there is any truth to that, it might be asking a player to do or play something he isn't capable of and then blaming him for being 'uncoachable' if he can't do what he can't do.

Despite the bad luck and Clarktard last game, they did have spurts of good hockey unlike Winnipeg, so it really is wait and see or tank.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I want to be hyped about tonight's game, but just about everything is set up in the Kings' favor. The Kings haven't played since Saturday, while we're starting our backup goalie in the second half of a cross-country road trip back-to-back after playing the top team in the league last night. Doesn't really seem to bode well.

Hopefully we can get the job done, though. It would feel pretty good to take 4 points out of SoCal.

Dear Coldplay619,

You have received an infraction at HFBoards.

Reason: Offensive
-------
Bypassing the filter like this is a clear violation of the rules, and posting a thread without any content but the picture is another violation.
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

Top Bottom